Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

I'll happily drink lots of champagne!! Love the stuff (ask my head on new years daytongue.gif)

Just having a nice hot chocolate. Must be ill not had a glass of wine since the wedding on saturday - and then it was only one! Need to get better then I can take advantage of the wine offers in the supermarket. - £7.98 a bottle or three bottles of the same stuff for £10!!! Be rude to not buy it!

Be checking out the gig websites for your first UK concert Vertigoed!happy.gif

Lovely pic vertigoed , and cool your a drummer  , where do you play.....

Just woke up from deep sleep , and for the moment I cant even remember my dreams lol..............

Got radio on and want to make a tea in a minute..........

So whats happening?

Once again, 123, you getting up your side of the world, and we're not far off going to bed!

They've said that the temperature over here is getting warmer but I'm sitting here (on my sofa with new laptop!!!) and I'm freezing. I saw a news article about the hottest night in Melbourne 34 degrees at midnight! is it that hot by you aswell 123?

x

hello 123, and good night (i'm of top bed, it's past midnite again!!)

quick update; we rambled a lot, interrogated vertigoed, zhivvy got a laptop, and champaign from bono!! i have my new glasses on, but hardly anyone noticed..(eyes.gif) claire received edun-scarf, janette helped me save my dear bonzai. and we agree on kids having to much stress these days caused by all the homework and testing.. and thats all i can come up with...hmm.. oh and we try figure out which bono-statue to put on my grave, after the collective-suicide, we're NOT gonna commit..LOL! thats it i'm off now! see you all tomorrow!

Wow! barbara can recap well - and makes us sound slightly mad!

But she's about right i think!

Curled up on the couch in agony............!

Did my groin cant walk properly

And didnt know how I did so.......so .... ...

Curled up on the couch in agony............!

Did my groin cant walk properly

And didnt know how I did so.......so .... ...

That doesn't sound good - groin strains are painful! Hope you get it sorted out soon. Are you workng today?

Can't believe it is friday tomorrow(or already!) It has gone so quickly, i think it is because of work being shut on certain days etc...

we may be staying at some friends on Saturday night, haven't seen them for a while. They have 3 girls - their eldest is just over a year younger than Eleanor but they get on well. So we are going over for dinner and once all the girls have gone to bed we'll have some wine and we normally play quiz games. Not very exciting but fun.

Anyone else got plans for the weekend?

x

No by the looks of things i'll be silly enough to spend my time on here talking to myself while everybody has wine and goes on road trip etc..............

but thats my choice I suppose.

Yes think I have to work today:o(

Have a nice sleep zhivvy a painless sleep...........

Dont be too hard on yourself , not been able to work !

night

x

Night all, have a good day 123.

Soon be the weekend!

xxx

Take care, hope things get better...I'm drinking some watered down orange juice and not eating anything...and no cookies....cuz there arent any...!!...KIDS!! pffft.....and yay...tomorrrow is Friday!!

Weekend yay!

Finally home now .............relaxing my poor groin.............

about to make a tea and starting to wonder if anybody is alive in here ?????

Radio is on and their playing slide by inxs love that oldy..............

I'm alive......and Lord....take it easy 123....better not go dancing this weekend, ey? : )

yeah I know , not a good weekend to get married and have a naughty honey moon either ;o)

Get up to much today ?

Here the lovely wind outside , and the radio has late night request ..... so am going to listen till late even after I go off here :o)

Your all so beautiful , truely you are but I can only please one person at a time , and today could be your day , and tomorrow looks pretty good as well.....:o)

xo

^ well im going now to snuggle my dog and listen to radio would be great if they played all the songs the bands like in mind that would make the night interesting , anyway goodnight..
xxoo

yeah I know , not a good weekend to get married and have a naughty honey moon either ;o)

Get up to much today ?

Is there any other kind of honeymoon? wink.gif

Just finished a coffee. had to finish work at lunch. Eleanor's school rang to say that she was in the medical room not feeling well. And seeing I am only 15 mins from her school and my husband is up a mountain in Wales in a truck it was my job to go get her. She seems ok, just feeling off more than anything. she is very pale so is at the side of me on the sofa in her dalmation patterned fleece sleep suit (I so want a pair for myself!) and under her Hannah Montana duvet with Mr Cat her favourite cuddly toy.

She's very quiet so she must be quite ill!!!

So ours plans for the weekend have been cancelled, but wil have a nice quiet weekend and hopefully she'll be feeling better by monday.

Hope you are all good

xxx

123Love-I hope you start feeling better soon.
Zhivvy-I hope your daughter feels better by Monday.

As of now, I'm having a cup of coffee with the pumpkin-spice creamer and wondering what to do today.

she wasnt just tired then i guess, zhivvy.. so sad she 's ill.. know about it, silas is feeling better every day, still a little feverish though.

cant figure out what it was you did to be in pain 123, my english just not that good...

just been on ikea website to figure out which wardrobes to buy for sons and daughter! you can make a sketch by chosing model, material/colour and arrangingelements... it's good fun and now we know what to get when we go over there on thuesday (if we dont change mind again...eyes.gif).

Ikea - like a mecca! Love it. used to live just by it but since we've moved can't go as often ;(

Thanks Illum and Barbara for the get well wishes for Eleanor. - i think a quiet weekend will cure it.

Glad to hear that Silas is getting better barbara

xxx

Nnigrt made me a poll happy.gif,  started last night after i posted two versions of 'hazy shade of winter' when janette and i talked about the Bangles on the Monday-threat. since i didnt know how to, she made the poll for me last night, so come on,all you girls go take a peek and pick your favourite song...