Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

[quote name=barbara1]very lovely picture, vertigoed! you look so much like an 'old' classmate of mine... maybe just the picture, but the resembling is very strong...

being a type 1 diabetic made you very responsible, maybe? that's why you come across so mature??

but i dont get the diffence between homeschooled and homeschooler? (being belgian)

so cool, you are a drummer!! like the sis from the whitestripes, love seeing her beating them drums too...Maybe we look similiar because i'm wearing my mum's old letterjacket???  The diabetes did mature me alot but don't worry! I still know how to act like a teenager when i want too smokin.gif

To me homeschoolers are very legalistic and cant talk to people and the people who are homeschooled are 'normal'... much like you and mewink.gif

And heads up! I'm not a very good drummer... i was just the only one with rhythm so to quote Larry "i was relegated to being the drummer and hitting things"tongue.gif

Hope Eleanor feels better soon! And I'm glad to hear Silas is starting to feel better! Sickness is coming back with a vengence this winter...

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

xtraspicy62']CONGRATULATIONS BARBARA FOR GETTING NEW GLASSES

THANX SO MUCH XTRASPICY!!! I DO LOVE YOU GIRL ohwell.gif

image LOVE YOU TOO, BARBARA!!

..and i'm having a bottle of cava!! (not on my own clearly...sharing wit my love....who's a bit jealouse at me spending all this time on the board, but i cant help myself, ...)

It's not a habit, it's cool, I feel alive

If you don't have it you're on the other side

I'm not an addict (maybe that's a lie)

so sweet and sexy....i wonder if she ever slept one night without dreaming it again....

I keep reading about dreams and that reminded me of last night i had a dream i was at a U2 concert, elevation tour to be precise, and it was amazing!!

Hello all,

I have never been kissed by Bono (that will change!!!!) and I still dream of it every night!

I'm having a nice bottle of Scicilian red wine Barbara all by myself as hubby dear has gone to bed (he's working tomorrow) So we can drink our wine together on here!

I also get the comments that I'm on here a lot!!! Me never!!! He doesn't say it in a bad way, he's happy that I have met all these lovely people through here. I think he's jealous that his rugby sites don't have a cool message board like this one does!!

Anyone else joining Barbara and I for a drink?

xxx

Mine is lovely!! Why is wine so nice?

Quite possibly! I thought it was because I was sophisticated and appreciated the finer things in life!!!!

Well that is true also... Wine makes me feel sophisticated... Until i listen to this song
Lol
love that song vertigoed!!!!!

And yes it goes to my head too, but not as much as champagne or any sparkling wine. Think it has the same effect on barbara as she hasn't been back since she told us she was drinking some!!wink.gif

Haha! Drink safely barbara! And isn't red wine supposed to be good for you? (maybe that's why it doesnt go to the head as much as champagne or sparkling wine...)

They do say that a glass a day is good for you - but my wine glasses are huge!!!!

roll.gif So maybe half a glass for youtongue.gif Do you think if i tell my parents it's good for me they'll buy me some red wine?? lol!

Can't see why not - you're new english teacher said to have some - lol!!

Or could say that you are studying french culture and need to savour the flavours of the country!

I think i'll write a paper on the healthness (is that a word?) on red wine... Then they won't be able to say no!!

Have fun xx

bye girls ! i'm of to bed now ...cava did go to head a little, zhivvy, but that wasnt reason for being on a short break... honestly, i was helping my love to get ready for work tomorrow, he has to get up at 5am, i can sleep till 8am (have to be at work at eleven, but have to wash hair first, and prepare dinner, we wont be home before 7pm)

sleep tite, good nite!!!

Goodnight barbara - my husband up at five in the morning too, which is why he went to bed about 2 hours ago! Hope you have a good day at work.

Sleep well

xx

Just woke up not too long ago ,

would love to join you in a glass of wine but cant as its way too early for me............

Got radio on and have no idea what plans are for today.............

Had a tea so wine would just make my stomach curdle.............

Lucky girl getting a touch by Paul .............Shes cute too , remembering I saw that on youtube , heck knows how I come accross that , there must be a few of those..........

Oh zhivvy when you kiss him he'll forget all his previous kisses ;o)

but dont forget to say hi from love if you see him and get signatures oh and ask if he does come in the forum.........:o)

anyway have sweet dreams while I have a day to plan.....

xo