Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Just woke up not too long ago ,

would love to join you in a glass of wine but cant as its way too early for me............

Got radio on and have no idea what plans are for today.............

Had a tea so wine would just make my stomach curdle.............

Lucky girl getting a touch by Paul .............Shes cute too , remembering I saw that on youtube , heck knows how I come accross that , there must be a few of those..........

Oh zhivvy when you kiss him he'll forget all his previous kisses ;o)

but dont forget to say hi from love if you see him and get signatures oh and ask if he does come in the forum.........:o)

anyway have sweet dreams while I have a day to plan.....

xo

Oh I would ask him if he visits the Zoo, but if he says yes, not sure if I would let him know my name in here after the comments in the Bono area i've made I wouldn't be able to look him in the eye - or anywhere else!!!wink.gif

May be a bit early for you to start on the wine even if it is a saturday! I'll have a glass for you instead!

okay lol,have one for me , I like it sweet.....

Dont think it would be too easy to look in his eyes after things said , lmao .....

But shyness at the right time is nice ;o).....

okay lol,have one for me , I like it sweet.....

Dont think it would be too easy to look in his eyes after things said , lmao .....

But shyness at the right time is nice ;o).....

that is true - but still not telling him I'm Zhivvy - or maybe he likes my ideas!!!

Sorry only have a nice dry rich red wine but I'll have a glass for you just to try!

ok lol

have a good night zhivvy ,

got to go now be in this arvo probably......

bye

xxxx

oooo

May see you on here later then, have a good morning!

xxx

5 loads , sheesh!

Goodafternoon/morning everyone xo

Got radio on and asking you if you remember the last thing before you woke up ?tell me I was probly complaining lol.

Also having a cup of tea. :o)

Remember the last before i woke up? No, never remember things like that. Some times I remember my dreams but haven't done that for a long time either! Just having a coffee then myself and Eleanor need to get ready. She's off to ballet and tap dancing today - first lesson back since before christmas. She should have started back last week but she was be being a bridesmaid.

I need to go to the shopping park later too. I bought some new woollen tights for her for school in aged 6-7 years but they are way too small so need to exchange them for the next size up! She is quiet tall for her age will need to remember that I have to buy bigger sizes.

Not doing much today - as I said yesterday had to cancel plans because she didn't feel well yesterdy. Seems better now but better if we don't chance her passing it on to others.

See you all soon

have fun everyone

xxx

Oh glad to hear shes better zhivvy..............

Hate returning stuff , that really bugs me lol

Radio's playing adam and the ant  jukebox song , love that when I was little..............

Back home changes the tights and daughter had fun dancing. Out again in a minute, off to the diy store, buying some paint for the downstairs toilet, new mirror and floor for in there too - been here 2 1/2 years, about time that we started gettting the house as we want it. Also getting a quote for new blind in the kitchen.

Just having a nice fresh coffee before we head on out again

have fun everyone

xxx

5 loads , sheesh!

Got radio on and asking you if you remember the last thing before you woke up ?tell me I was probly complaining lol.

Last thing i remember before waking up... My whole dream last night was just me looking at this old photograph trying to figure out who was in it...Illum-why is laundry never ending for you?! Maybe we should all get together and help you do laundry =)

Good morning,

I'm having a glass of water to begin the day and will soon move on to a cup of coffee with pumpkin-flavored, creamer to fuel up for work.

5 loads , sheesh!

Last thing i remember before waking up... My whole dream last night was just me looking at this old photograph trying to figure out who was in it...Illum-why is laundry never ending for you?! Maybe we should all get together and help you do laundry =)

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

123love']5 loads , sheesh!

Also having a cup of tea.
:o
)

Last thing i remember before waking up... My whole dream last night was just me looking at this old photograph trying to figure out who was in it... Illum-why is laundry never ending for you?! Maybe we should all get together and help you do laundry =)

Ok, here's the situation,

My niece and 3 nephews tend to come over a lot and with kids hanging around, there's a lot of laundry.

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

vertigoed wrote:

123love']5 loads , sheesh!

Also having a cup of tea.
:o
)

Last thing i remember before waking up... My whole dream last night was just me looking at this old photograph trying to figure out who was in it... Illum-why is laundry never ending for you?! Maybe we should all get together and help you do laundry =)

Ok, here's the situation,

My niece and 3 nephews tend to come over a lot and with kids hanging around, there's a lot of laundry.

Oh! Should've thought that! Kids create an insane amount of laundry...

The equation is: 1 child X 1hour = 2 loads of laundry.

If the child is a girl one of those loads will be made up of approx 75% of items in some shade of pink!!

Just a quick hello and then having a shower whilst I have the house to myself.

can't decide if to stay in or not tonight. MAy go down to the bingo - there's one by me and I go sometimes with a friend (it's different to American bingo). Top prize of £160 000 nationally - could do with that, then I'll be seeing my boys in the US too in hte summer!!! But still getting rid of last bit of cold and it is damp and cold outside and there's wine and you lot here!! Oh decisions

xxx

Wow...you have great Bingo! I don't play it much...just when I go to my old church and visit during Fiesta time. Going to the movies with my daughter again. We're in this movie kick. Last night we saw AVATAR but this time in 3D..Wow.....that move will go in my top ten of movies I love. Just great!! Anyone else see it yet?

Not gone to see avatar yet, but would like to see it.All my friends who have seen it  have said how good it is.

decided not to go to bingo tonight as remembered that i have a voucher for £5 discount tomorrow so maybe go there then instead.

Enjoy your trip to the cinema lawoman.

...Silas is feeling allright, has eaten dinner with us again. i'm having a nice, dry, rich red tonight, zhivvy! good thing eleanor is better again and she could enjoy dancinglessons.

all the laundry, illum!! it's too much, but i also wonder who's doing the ironing... that's even worse then doing laundry...

i did order one of those new-modern (to me, cause seems everyone else around me has been using it for years..) irons: xCAL000GV8360_Calor_Stoomgenerator_GV8360.jpg

i mean this one!! i'll can collect it from the store in 2 weeks!! everyone's telling me it does the work so much faster... i'll be feeling Supermom using this ; -))

btw; did you notice the beautiful image?! did it myself....with a litl help from my son... but putting it in the right place seems to be too difficult...sorry!

glasses.gifwow have a goodnight sleep u2.....

And girls have a nice sleep as well............

Im going , got radio on so should be boppin all day...........

My brother is really nice must catch up with him..........

night

xxxx

oooo

hello all, still drinking my nice bottle of red wine and chatting to my friend on the phone. Like your new iron Barbara - I don't do ironing unless i really really need to! I don't mind any other house work apart from that and cleaning windows - will happily clean bathrooms, hoover and dust etc... ironing brings me out in a rash!!!

Watching some music channel with the top favourite songs of the 90s. Some good stuff but no U2 yet! Boo!!!

Not gone to see avatar yet, but would like to see it.All my friends who have seen it  have said how good it is.

decided not to go to bingo tonight as remembered that i have a voucher for £5 discount tomorrow so maybe go there then instead.

Enjoy your trip to the cinema lawoman.

We went to see the Princess and the Frog. My daughter had already seen it, I hadn't. Then we went to Applebees for salad. Had a great day...staying home tonight but looking for something to drink! 

A glass of water for now,but going to switch to a cup of tea in a couple of minutes while waiting for the 3rd load of laundry is finished.

A glass of water for now,but going to switch to a cup of tea in a couple of minutes while waiting for the 3rd load of laundry is finished.
I-70, girl.......you are like the Queen of Laundry!! It's Saturday nite, you should try to relax sometime...smokin.gif Have a beer or something!!  smile.gif