Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

good morning, girls! had a call from work today someone who had late shift (2.30pm -9pm) called in sick so now they'd like me to work from 12am-8pm instead of 11am-7pm.... ( are you still with me... bit confusing, no??) but anyway i enjoy the extra hour and waste it by coming here!!! ; -))
and i'm having vanilla pudding for breakfast, the one i made yesterday morning for dessert, and forgot about in the eve...

Good morning all. just about to venture downstairs to have a coffee and then to the in-laws for sunday lunch!

HAve to dash as being shouted at that we will be late (says him, always late standing around, blahblah blah....bloody man!!!) So have fun all and see you all around later

xxx

Just got back home, kettle boiling and just popping on here for a quick hello before i get started on some school work.

School work, wow...I admire that. Having a Cafe Mocha from a drive-by Starbucks and it's making me very hyper. Hyper is good..but rambling is fun too. Rock and Ramble is what I say!! Someone might agree with me there!

Still writing my lessons for tomorrow - I do them all by power point - takes a long time to d them at the start but easier in the future when they just need to be tweaked for subsequent classes.

Trying to make macbeth accessible for not very bright 13 year olds!! (i normally bribe them by telling them we will watch the film version where he gets decapitated!!!)

Having big glass of lemonade whilst doing it. Wouls like a coffee to help me to saty awake but will be a problem to sleep later then!!!

Hope you've all hadd a good weekend

xxx

Had a nice weekend , yesterday stayed at my brothers was really nice , family life between parents and children are so wonderful , one I hope I have that............

Anyway today im going out with my mum then might be visiting my brother just have to see whats happening.......

Anyway would be nice to spend the day with the band ;o)

have a good night sleep

night

xxx

ooo

Hi 123, a very quick hello and goodbye. Sounds like you've had a nice family weekend.

I'm off to bed and need to sleep

So goodnight all

xxx

Got some rest after my workout and doing some (surprise, surprise) laundry.  As of now, I'm considering going into town tomorrow to watch the Martin Luther King Day march.

Enjoy the parade! I wish I had the day off tomorrow, being it MLK day! I'm drinking some ice cold refreshing ice water with a lime wedge.

Good morning all , just made scones and they tasted great and now having a tea and listening to the radio and their playing ,some song heck knows............

so whats happening ?

Hope all of you have a good day and enjoy any of the marches that you may go to for MLK. Just having a coffee. Yet again not in work. the weather is better but daughter isn't. She seemed better on Saturday but went off colour again yesterday. I have emalied in all the work which I prepared into school so it hasn't gone to waste. I have also promised that i am a reliable person really and hope to work a whole week sometimes!!! I just hope they don't decide to go with someone else instead of me - hope not and they seemed ok on the phone but still a worrying thought.

xxx

Thanx zhivvy , am tired now so going to have a nap...........

bye

xo

Enjoy your nap, I'm stillo n my coffee and me and my daughter are eating some lovely toast and butter!

Had a lovely nap and woke up to my daughter ringing me and I thought it was the next day and I told her I had to quickly pick her up because I had to go to work lol , wasnt till I asked my mum what day it was lol...........

Was happy to find out I didnt have to go to work............

Might go to bed soon and just lay down and listen to the radio , as it seems to me that the forum isnt as active as before and I cant see why , unless its facebook.............

Which isnt to u2's advantage but anyway Im sure they get enough feed back still.............

Its nice to have seen pictures of edge and his pretty wife ............But I can understand if they hate the spotlight , but as fans its nice to know what there doing in their life , ie music updates ..............

Anyway their playing hazardous on radio............

Hi 123, hope you're well. I'm still on the sofa watching disney with my daughter. She seems t obe better and should be fine for school tomorrow. it does get quiet on here sometimes but i think it is also becuase of the time zones etc... still only early morning in the US where a lot of people on here are from. And facdebook too i think. i'm of facebook but only really use it for the chat as i don't have msn.

The coffee is still going odown well and we are having microwave popcorn!!!

Hope you're all well

xxx

I did mean to say that i have been off the sofa in the middle of everything! We have tidied out of of her drawers and wardrobe and filled three bags full of old clothes. And I have put her new desk together. I wish the rest of the rooms in our house looked as good as hers!

x

good to hear your daughter is getting better , lots of hugs help ;o)

Well im going to lay down and listen to music , probly be in here in the morning ..........

night

(x)

I'm having a cup of coffee with pumpkin-spice creamer and layering up because the heater broke over the weekend which stincks.  I'm now looking on the "bright side" because Eastern, WA. is experiencing an El Nino wether pattern so it's around 40-42 degrees outside instead of the normal 0-20 temperature.

Speaking of the "bright side" of events, my family and I are still celebrating the Minnesota Vikings winning yesterday's game against the Dallas Cowboys so "Go Vikes!!!"

Hyper is good..but rambling is fun too. Rock and Ramble is what I say!! Someone might agree with me there!

you werent talking about me here, were you, LAwoman???

oh zhivvy, make sure only to trow out the old clothes...

nice MLK day to all our american friends her! we love your hero too...

always good to have familydays, 123!

had a busy day, at work from 7am-3pm, home for a quick coffee and do the dishes (my love neglects them usually)then electricins arrived to plan the coming works in our house. helped the youngest with his french in between!

have to get up at 5.45am tomorrow, so wont make it to long!

Busy at the moment barbara - hope the electricians don't leave too muchof a mess and get it done quickly. Hope you get your heating sorted out soon Illum - glad it;s not too cold for you.

Just had dinner and now think I'm going to flop on the sofa and do nothing.

x

I just got back from taking my folks out for lunch at The International House of Pancakes (aka: IHOP) for a temporary change of scenery.

In case you posters go to IHOP, I strongly recommend the Danish Fruit-filled crepes (strawberry variety) which were awesome!!!

Love pancakes - always go to pancake houses when i'm in holland - they do amazing ones. Fruit filled sounds good.

having a cup of camomile tea and watching some travel programme on TV which is quite funny

Sounds good illum mmm strawberry filling......

Had the best sleep ever with the best dream ever , with some guy not sure if was Bono but was a brilliant passionate dream with no sex , just love...............:o)love to know who it was , lol.............

Anyway got radio on and going to make a cup of tea , and is nice to see the whole gang is okay :o)

Just sitting watching Bram Stocker's Dracula - not a bad film, it's on TV. Pretty cool watching it after being in Romania at Easter and seeing the castle which we had a view of from our room!!! (we so no draculas when we were there though! - but did hear a wolf howling!!!)