Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Today I will go to work with a smile on my face all day thinking of my dream hoping it was someone like him.....:o)

Night all

love

Caroleen

xo

Hope you find your dream man 123!

Goodnight

xxx

123Love and Zhivvy-it appears as if we all 3 of us are having tea right now,but what can I say "Great minds think alike"!!
Most definately!!! Just finshed mine and almost midnight  and up at 7 so had better be going to bed. Film not finished yet but near the end and seen it countless times as I teach the novel!!! So I know the ending.

Goodnight all, and i hoope not too much laundry for you illum

xxx

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70']123Love and Zhivvy-it appears as if we all 3 of us are having tea right now,but what can I say "Great minds think alike"!!

Most definately!!! Just finshed mine and almost midnight  and up at 7 so had better be going to bed. Film not finished yet but near the end and seen it countless times as I teach the novel!!! So I know the ending.

Goodnight all, and i hoope not too much laundry for you illum

xxx

Thank Zhivvy,

It appears I got a break today because there was only one load of laundry to do and it's already done Woo-hoo!!!

hullo friends....been a busy weekend and start to the week. Having some water to make up for the wine and the birthday dinner with my girls from work.

we too are happy about the Vikes here in Minnesota! Makes the dull winter a bit less dull....I'd be happy to go to New Orleans for ANY reason!

hullo friends....been a busy weekend and start to the week. Having some water to make up for the wine and the birthday dinner with my girls from work.

we too are happy about the Vikes here in Minnesota! Makes the dull winter a bit less dull....I'd be happy to go to New Orleans for ANY reason!

I hear ya,  My family and I are originally from Minnesota so "Go Vikes"!!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Hyper is good..but rambling is fun too. Rock and Ramble is what I say!! Someone might agree with me there!

you werent talking about me here, were you, LAwoman???

Oooohh...nooo....why ever would you think that?! roll.gif

123Love and Zhivvy-it appears as if we all 3 of us are having tea right now,but what can I say "Great minds think alike"!!
Tea.......bleeeahh.........I want some good quality tequila about now. That'll sure put me to sleep! eek.giftongue.gifsick.gif

Okay..there's nobody here to join me and I'm getting grouchy and sleepy because I can't find any tequila. So..I say good night, night!!

What no tequilla oh dear I have none either lol , got beer and wine though.............

Had a good day finished work early and got radio on their playing , only you know me by robbie , I like the track

so whats happening , missed you's lol

Lol, been a couple days since i've been in here... Busy with play stuff. I'm in a play called Narnia. It's based off  C.S. Lewis's "The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe" Coming along quite nicely. Still have quite a ways to go though! I play the grumpy old housekeeper tongue.gif

Picked up my mum's best friend at the airport yesterday. She's staying with us for 5 days and she's a U2 fan!! yay!

Miss you guys!

Kewl vertigoed , my daughter loves doing plays as well and dancing , this year shes doing art , she wants to do interior design.............

Anyway miss you lot as well .....

But its 1;38 am here so im going to bed.....

Night..

xo

I love that story - my daughter went to watch a production of the lion the witch and the wardrobe last week on a school trip annd loved it. Have fun with your mum's friend having the U2 chat!!!

Did you find any tequilla lawoman? If you ever need vodka i have lots of that - tequilla i avoid, it's one of those drinks which makes me do things i really shouldn't! lol!!!!

And to be thick, what have the vikes done in Minnesota? i'm guessing something sport related?

Has it been your birthday Beth or someone at work? Hope you enjoyed the party, sounds like you did!

And good news on only onew load of laundry Illum - hope you spent your spare time well.

I'm just sitting watching TV after a busy day at work. My daughter is in her room - we got her a littel desk for her room at the weekend and she loves it, so she;s up in her room drawing and colouring to put pictures on her new notice board.

Hoe you are all good

xxx

Right now I'm having a mocha while waiting for laundry load number 3 is finishing and dealing with some stressful situations on the homefront.

Can't decide wether or not to have a glass of wine or another cup of decaff - oh the decisions i must make. Work all done for tonight so playing on here and watching old re-runs of friends on tv

x

frown.gif sorry to hear it's stressful on the homefront illum... hope it gets better!

I myself am drinking some "Tropical Green Tea" from the coffeehouse in the library... it's not bad..

so glad you werent talking about me, LAwoman!! i bought a whole new bottle of tequila last week, so you're welcome...

oh, good evening to all!

already gave you a hug, illum, but guess it was in another thread... so i'll give you one in here too!! (( ))

The lion, witch and wardrobe!! one of my favourites too, i also did like the movie based on it a couple of years ago...

nice to have someone to share U2-love with, vertigoed, enjoy!

i know about busy weekends and beginning of the weeks, beth! i would have some wine, if i were you, in fact i'll pour myself a glass in a sec.

back to add that i'm having some vanilla-pudding with a butter-cookie in the middle....hmmm...

Ok barbara seeing that you are having wine I'll have a small one too (what a lie!!!!!!) with you even if it is only a tuesday!

Thanks Vertigoed and Barbara because it's been one thing after another lately.  As a result of the situations, I caved in and purchased some Mike's Hard Lemonade when I was at the store today.

Thanks Vertigoed and Barbara because it's been one thing after another lately.  As a result of the situations, I caved in and purchased some Mike's Hard Lemonade when I was at the store today.
What's that? Sounds alcohol based? Hope all gets better soon xx

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70']Thanks Vertigoed and Barbara because it's been one thing after another lately.  As a result of the situations, I caved in and purchased some Mike's Hard Lemonade when I was at the store today.

What's that? Sounds alcohol based? Hope all gets better soon xx

It's lemonade with alcohol in it right? Sounds soooo delicious!

Ok barbara seeing that you are having wine I'll have a small one too (what a lie!!!!!!) with you even if it is only a tuesday!
should know by now, zhivvy, every day is a good day for a great wine...

Like your new avatar vertigoed - looks like today'd the day to change them!!!