Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

..only the sound of alcohol catches zhivvy's attention!!roll.gif

new siggy, vertigoed? very punky pink!!

Like your new avatar vertigoed - looks like today'd the day to change them!!!

your's a nice one too, zhivvy... but i admit its lil' confussing to me when you all change profile pics

btw, i did mean avatar in stead of siggy, vertigoed...see , told you it's all to confussing to me!

Haha! yeah, when i looked up that photo for the counting thread that picture popped up and i couldn't resist! even if i'm not a big fan of pink...

Still on my wine - hope i don't regret it in the morning!

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70']Thanks Vertigoed and Barbara because it's been one thing after another lately.  As a result of the situations, I caved in and purchased some Mike's Hard Lemonade when I was at the store today.

What's that? Sounds alcohol based? Hope all gets better soon xx

It's lemonade with alcohol in it right? Sounds soooo delicious!

Yep, it's the alcohol stuff and it's fabulous!!!

Glad your enjoying it!!! Liking my wine too - even if it is a tuesday. Like the sound of hard lemonade!

Zhivvy nice pic ,

nice to know your all having good drinks , I just woke up and cant believe I slept in ,

have to make a tea soon ...............Had interesting dream.....

Radio's on and their just chatting which is annoying when you wake up..............

Hope all is well

love

x

Glad you like my new avi - found the pic today and never seen it before and love it.

Nice to have a lie in - look forwards to them at the weekend

xxx

Zhivvy nice pic ,

nice to know your all having good drinks , I just woke up and cant believe I slept in ,

have to make a tea soon ...............Had interesting dream.....

Radio's on and their just chatting which is annoying when you wake up..............

Hope all is well

love

x

No kidding?  I had a dream last night about one of the band members of U2, but I won't get into it LOL!!

Still on my wine - hope i don't regret it in the morning!

If you have regreats Zhivvy, tell us in the morning. I'll like to know that I'm not the only one who has regrets! wink.gif

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

vertigoed wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70']Thanks Vertigoed and Barbara because it's been one thing after another lately.  As a result of the situations, I caved in and purchased some Mike's Hard Lemonade when I was at the store today.

What's that? Sounds alcohol based? Hope all gets better soon xx

It's lemonade with alcohol in it right? Sounds soooo delicious!

Yep, it's the alcohol stuff and it's fabulous!!!

Yeah..it's the lemonades and the innocent looking razberry bacardi drinks that get  you!! eek.gif 

Hi everybody , goodmorning to some , had a nice day off work , went out for lunch with daughter and mum , both driving me crazy but love them of coarse , and had a tea and radio as usual but thinking of having another and a ferrero rocher mmmmmmmmm and a little bored and hot , got the fan straight on me as its hot in the house and daughter will just not accept door shut and aircon on , says she feels closturephobic eh kids.............

Any way what are your plans for today ?

hello 123, please stop making me jealous with the heath over there...

i got up much too late this morning (blame BC, badgirl, zhivvy and claire...oh and nazhira fcourse!).. washed and styled my hair, had breakfast with my love while we discussed the electricity, new wardrobes and breaking-up-the-old-tiles again... lookin forward to begin (electricians will be here on friday.. tearing the house down...okay, i'm overreacting, but there's gonna be dirt and dust involved.. and a lot of noise!! we better get used to it, cause it's gonna stay with us for a while..)

so also bit frightened to begin , i admit!

kids will be home soon. did a quick hoovering and first load of laundry (but wont be catching up on illum - i hope!)

hello 123, please stop making me jealous with the heath over there...

i got up much too late this morning (blame BC, badgirl, zhivvy and claire...oh and nazhira fcourse!).. washed and styled my hair, had breakfast with my love while we discussed the electricity, new wardrobes and breaking-up-the-old-tiles again... lookin forward to begin (electricians will be here on friday.. tearing the house down...okay, i'm overreacting, but there's gonna be dirt and dust involved.. and a lot of noise!! we better get used to it, cause it's gonna stay with us for a while..)

kids will be home soon. did a quick hoovering and first load of laundry (but wont be catching up on illum - i hope!)

btw; we'll be going to IKEA in afternoon ( repeating it just to tease zhivvy a bit... oh wait i can organize a trip to IKEA when you come over, zhiv!!)

Just finished a mocha while laundry loads 1 and 2 are being worked on.  As for today, I'm planning on calling the doctor about some tests while hoping and praying they accept my care credit card.

hope everything is ok illum........

Just woke up from a great sleep its now 2;55 am so goodmorning from Australia.....xxxxx

About to put radio on , and want to make a tea.....

So how is everyone , whats happening ?

x

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

barbara1']hello 123, please stop making me jealous with the heath over there...

btw; we'll be going to IKEA in afternoon ( repeating it just to tease zhivvy a bit... oh wait i can organize a trip to IKEA when you come over, zhiv!!)

yes please!!!!!! I love ikea!!!

Hello all,

Just back from quite a busy day. Work then home for a quick change and then back out to swimming classes. She's doing well and can now swim 10 metres! I hope you manage to get the doctors appointment Illum and all sorted out quickly. I guess you're enjoying your tea now 123.

I'm just decided what to get from the chinese - wednesday is take away day. I always look for ages through the menu and then still have the bean curd and rice - maybe tonight i will finally go for something new!

Glad i wasn't the only tired one today barbara! Need to sleep earlier tonight. I can't believed that you missed out on a trip to ikea - really not good!!!!

Speak to you all later

And i have half a bottle of wine left from last night so may have a glass with my dinner - unlike some people (barbara) who drank all of their's - and apparently i am the one with a drinking problem!

It's not a habit, it's cool, I feel alive

If you don't have it you're on the other side

I'm not an addict (maybe that's a lie)

Hey .. great song ... ! And how appropriate out here !

I had to kick back on my addiction, due to our stay in Egypt and some very busy days/evenings lately ... but I'm back !

Well, this is 1 addiction I'm not planning on "abandonning" ! laugh.gif

Got a lot to read up on though, all these pages with all those posts ... ouch, it'll take some time but I'll get there someday !

; we'll be going to IKEA in afternoon ( repeating it just to tease zhivvy a bit... oh wait i can organize a trip to IKEA when you come over, zhiv!!)

Whahahaha, Ikea Hognoul is the one you're thinking of I presume Barbara??  So very close to Tongeren, getting there in about 15 minutes !  Well Zhivvy, one "excursion" planned ??  Or maybe a bit (quite a bit) further away ... the new mega Ikea in Gent ?

Hi jojes nice to know your back , we missed ya!

Well im going back to bed to lay down and rest my eyes...............Listen to radio , later this arvo

night all

love

xxoo

Oh, not getting enough sleep ... so I'm not alone with this problem !! Soooo hard to get a decent night sleep lately, don't know why. Every morning I'm waking up at the same time (7.40) ... which is quite too late to get everything and everyone ready without stressing and rushing ! Don't know why, I always set the alarms (yes ... -S plural !) to go off quite some time earlier, but I manage every day to "kill" all of them without really waking up.

I can do that very well too Jojes!!! Oh, mega IKEA - that's sounding interesting..... enjoying a glass of wine because i have some left!

yep, never been there before but it sounds like it's a bg one !

Hmm, wine ... why did I think of you every time I had some wine when having dinner in Egypt Zhivvy ? You see, even on holiday I take all of you with me ! :-)

yep, never been there before but it sounds like it's a bg one !

Hmm, wine ... why did I think of you every time I had some wine when having dinner in Egypt Zhivvy ? You see, even on holiday I take all of you with me ! :-)

So nice to know you're thinking of us - will be thinking of you all when I'm in Dublin!!!!! (hopefully thinking that you'll like my pics of U2 when i see them!!) and then my easter holiday -- will have no choice but to think of you - and hopefully all have wine!!! xx