Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

listening to radio taking daughter to shops ,

start work at 12.30

Had a couple of Mudslides(with homemade baileys)after doing my daughter's hair. She'll be 15 tomorrow and will probably be going to see U2 in Chicagosince 4 people have backed out on me. She's seen them b4 with me, but I was looking forward to an 'adult' weekend awaymad.gif

you have a good relationship with your daughter by the sounds of things....
I want a drink now ...lol

just having a tea , not listening to live feed tonight , must have a early night tonight because I have a meeting to go to in the morning , u2 are welcome tocome...hehehe

anyway got music blaring slightly and been to the beach and did'nt on ''purpose'' gate crash ''any'' or this''party that people would have in mind, just did my own thing...Im the real thing.

just want to snuggle and sleep but its bright outside and cant get the room dark enough...so think ill just have a wine and listen to music....see if theresany excitement in this forum ..lol
How was the live feed last night ?

Cup of coffee instead of anything with alcohol because I woke up with a stiff neck this morning and took some aspirin for the pain.

Drinking tea and came to wondering what do the band do with their old clothes and ''jewelery''? Do they auction them and where do you find thebidders'' ?

Really need to know as Im wanting to know who in the right mind would bid for this kind of stuff ?

Please in all kindness can you tell me.....

my niece past away this afternoon at 1pmfrown.gif

Really feel bad about this , feel powerless.

123love wrote:
my niece past away this afternoon at 1pmfrown.gif

((HUGS))

I'm having a cup of coffee with pumpkin- spice flavored, creamer to help me shut-out some rude comments made by a couple of fertility-obcessed types. mad.gif

Im off to bed now listening to some music , have to remind myself not to covet and that im sposed to be looking for the tall gentleman with the dark eyes andlong hair , so i've seen him twice well kinda..kingglasses.gif

night all xxxx

listening to radio smile.gif

Right now I'm drinking a bottle of Palmer's "TallyHo!" that I bought whilst on holiday.

Im going to have lunch and a study , care to join me....

bye

xxx love

Nothing tonight but ice water and lime. I had enough of homemade Margaritas this weekend to last me for awhile. Should have read the bottle. It's not halfpart tequila, then half part mix. Is it?? : )

that is funny you wacko ,

Im drinking a tea {vanilla}...

So can you feel me some how with my posts I asume you should sort of know me by now and notice that I post like this is my diary well I do dont know why but astime goes byglasses.gifcan you feel me by now ?

What do you see and feel and most of all like...?

Just curious....smile.gif

Want to know how you do as well...

La Woman you funny wacko,,

Im having a tea {vanilla}

Anyway you've probly noticed by now that I post like I'm doing a diary entry , so by now you should feel me and know me somewhat and I want to knowwhat you see , feel etc

Slowly as you all post more I'll get to see'' feel and know you more..

Just curioussmile.gif

going back to sleep now be in in morning ,

listening to radio...

123love xxxx