Sign in to follow this  
pollyanna

Counting is FUN !!

To the Moderators:

When I want to rate a picture, I am asked to log in. When I log in, I am taking to the beginning page when you first enter zootpia. Its too much work. I wantto rate the picture of "Prince Bono" the black and white one that appears on Blog many times, I think thats a delirious Prince in Bono with fullforce. I truly cannot express the power of that picture and the one with the Dimmple, glasses, neck up with earing. That dimmple gives him away. Two greatpictures worth a million.

I wish Bono hired, NIKITA, the photographer who did my daughter DELILAH in Edgewater NJ. Its called NIJAH Productions, Laura Randall, Director 516-822-4208. Sohe can CAPTURED the Essence of Bono and Ali his wife. Only certain photographers know how to do that. NIKITA knows how. So, if he does my Prince and Ali, theyI can see their energies, more in the picture. Like the BonoONLINE picture of Ali, walking in with the Prince, him behind, her face, well, YOU can actually seethe word "LOVE" in energy form thru her. I love that picture of Ali. Only photographers who can CAPTURED their energy should now photograph them.Energy projection of the Prince. I am going to totally be more in love if this happens. He gets NIKITA, Realm gets more energy from both now, not just him.