Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heartis24K

"Design My Cover & Logo" Contest and win U2 at the Rose Bowl tixs

Magnificent is the second track onU2's 2009 album, No Line on the Horizon and is also what the winners of ChristBuilt Inc "Design My Cover& Logo" contest will be saying when they receive their tickets to see U2 at the Rose Bowl this October.

The contest idea first came about when we discovered that U2 was going to kick-off their 360° tour and being U2 fan club members, wedecided to purchase our allotted pre-sale limit of 4 tickets and have a contest where we could reward people, who may have not had the opportunity or the meansto purchase U2 tickets, with awesome seats. Our inspiration, of course, was and is the example that U2 continuouslysets by what they say and what they do; their lyrics and actions have motivated us to be good stewards too.

The premise of ChristBuilt Inc "Design My Cover & Logo" contest is to solicit a logo for our ChristBuiltApparel line and a cover design for ChristWord Puzzles magazine. Once we have selected our winners, we will use the selected designs to create products that,we hope, touch the heart and soul of everyone by focusing on the good news of Jesus Christ. We know that our work begins, once the contest has ended.Contestdetails can be found at www.ChristBuiltInc.com

That would be great. If you have any questions email me via the www.ChristBuiltinc.com site or reply to this post.

Donna

I have updated the Logo and Cover Art submission guidelines to better spell out the types of files that need to be submitted.http://www.ChristBuiltInc.com/linked/design%20my%20cover_ver2.pdf

The contest can be found at www.ChristBuiltInc.com just click on the U2 picture.

Note: Each winner will receive two tickets to the U2 at the Rose Bowl show. The face value of the seats are $250 each. For specific location and row check outthe terms and conditions on the contest page.

These sites are all a work in progress:
Website=www.ChristBuiltinc.com
Twitter=ChristBuiltinc
Facebook=ChristBuiltinc
MySpace=ChristBuilt

I am not an artist, so I bought 2 sets of 2 tickets ($250 per ticket) for U2 at the Rose Bowl and decided to create an amazing contest where I would award thetickets as prizes.

I am hoping that people submit a logo for my ChristBuilt apparel line and a cover for my ChristWord puzzles magazine/book. If your designs are picked as thewinner, then you will receive 2 great seats for the U2 at the Rose Bowl concert. Contest terms and conditions are at www.ChristBuiltInc.com

I sent you an e mail days ago but you haven't replied it to me...this is what it said:

"I just wanted to ask about the Magazine/book cover

is it just letter size? and what is the design based on?

meaning, logo or/and predetermined cover? or will this be an official cover?"

that's it, thanks!

This will be the official cover of the magazine/book. The puzzles I create are all on regular letter sized paper 8 1/2 x 11, so the cover can be that size aswell. I do not know how many puzzles (and answer pages) that I will have yet, so I am not quite sure if this will end up as a magazine or a book. My goal isto create various crossword, word search, anacrostics, mazes and picture puzzles that focus on one book of the Bible.

The official cover design should have a place for the specific book of the Bible that it will focus on. The first book I will be doing is the Book of John, sothat should show somewhere on the cover, however, when I create the second magazine/book (Book of Matthew), I should be able to just change out the name on thefront cover.

I am looking for a cover for Christword Puzzles ages 13 and up as well as Christword Puzzles Jr. ages 7-12. I also am looking for a logo for ChristBuiltApparel line that we are creating. We were thinking along the lines of a patch for the apparel that states"ChristBuilt it begins with theCornerstone" with a cool logo that incorporates a rock and a cross. Or we also like the thoughts of having a logo that has a heart and a cross. Orsomething that uses the C and the B from ChristBuilt. I am definitely open to ideas that people come up with because I am not great at the creative side ofthe business, just the puzzle side of the business.

Sorry about the email. I am trying to check the various sites. You can definitely reach me at ChristBuiltinc@aol.com.

PiChU,

I really hope you enter. I am really trying to run this as a grass-roots campaign and hope that someone comes up with something wonderful and wins the contestand gets to see U2 at the Rose Bowl. The seats are really great... one winner will get two seats together in section 19L Row 10 and the other winner will gettwo seats together in Section 20-L Row 41. Here is the map of the Rose Bowl for U2. http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0B004274D3705A7E?artistid=736365&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

I actually bought tickets in the Red Zone auction so that is where I will be.

Donna

I'm on it Donna I'm on it!

I already got two logos...ok 3 but the third one is still under construction (that's for the cover)

I wanted to send you the two logos done so far but I want it to be a surprise ; )

Pichu, Just checking in with you. I actually got two sets of logos/covers submitted yesterday. My contest is actually working woo hoo. Hope you still want toparticipate.

Donna

I'm still on it!

I promise I'm gonna send them to you before the 18

(School and work...and ummm parties too)

But don't worry those tickets are a big motivation ! lol

Glad to hear that you are still contemplating. I cannot wait to see them in LA. I have Red Zone seats which is why I am doing the contest for the other 2 setsof tickets.

http://rapidshare.com/files/281535755/U2_logo_contest.rar.html

Ok I already sent you an email but I´m posting the link here too

so you can download them and they won´t get lost or anything

I made them with love...it´s hard to send them away all by themselves lol

ah I´m excited!!!

Got my fingers crossed!

U2 here I come!

(Wish me luck everybody!!!)