Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joshthetree

:) THANK YOU - REF U2 SHOWS DISABLED ASSISTANCE (24 & 25 July 2009)

THANK YOU - REF U2SHOWS DISABLED ASSISTANCE (24 & 25 July 2009)

Dear Sir or Madam,

Last week I attended two U2 concerts at Croke Park on the24th and 25th July 2009.

Having recently broken an ankle and being temporarily confined to awheelchair, I was rather anxious about the visit and felt a little daunted by the prospect. However my worries were unfounded and I thoroughly enjoyed myvisit, so much so I felt I had to write to you to say thanks. Our visit to Croke went very smoothly and was perfect in every way.

I wish to say thank you very much to everyone at Croke who assistedme during my visit from the Garda, the ticket collectors, the special needs assistants in pink bibs, the venue security and medics everyone were extremelyhelpful, friendly and ensured my visit was very comfortable. The event planning was extremely well organized, the facilities second to none and the view of theshow extraordinary. But what I was particularly impressed by was how friendly and warm everyone was to me - nothing was too much for anyone people asked me, Ididn't have to ask anyone.

I completely enjoyed myvisit and feel that, U2 aside, that it was largely due to all the assistance and friendliness shown to me by those mentioned above.

Please could you forward onmy thanks to all concerned, once again thank you very much for making my visit so great.

Yours Faithfully,

joshthetree