Sign in to follow this  
pollyanna

Counting......a way of life.

2259 - oh getting excited - but not so excited that i forgot the number Vertigoed!!! lol!

2560 you counted backwards to 2259????!!!!! I'm moving on . . .

laugh.gif wasnt talking about your house janette, meant your Homepage here on the board...

...and i also have enough cats and dogs, so please dont send any of them over either!!

2561 Oh, oops! laugh.gif No, I never go to my homepage . . . what should I look for there???

2562 oh my god, you guys totally lost it because of drooling over bono! oh just love u guys so much! that was the best!

2562 - Sorry to mix my numbers up - that bono pic made me all befuddled

2563 congrats to janette for making it to playboy mansion...my avi is just a fun picture reflecting thats my status too....when im atomic bomb, i suppose ill put up a bomb avi or something...

2563 nice bono pic but should he be drinking the esspreso?? lol

oh i had a good day today

muwhahahahahaha!

HA!

hehe :o)

2563 congrats to janette for making it to playboy mansion...my avi is just a fun picture reflecting thats my status too....when im atomic bomb, i suppose ill put up a bomb avi or something...
2566 Why thank you . . . what's next? Truth be told, I don't really pay attention to the count thing much except that must mean I'm spending way too much time here while the kids do their homework, lolroll.gif

didnt rain here today.. hope it stays that way!! oh ,you could do me a favour and go to your home today, janette... i'm feelin a bit ignored now..frown.gif 

2567 just visited home, Barbara . . . never want to ignore you!!!

2568 i always vist home but no one ever sends me anything no one loves me *CRYS*

2571 For Barbara who feels ignored:

A strong woman loves herself

You can’t control everything that happens in your life, but you can absolutely control how much love you give yourself. And when you’re able to completely love the beautiful, unique woman that you are, you will have the strength to face any hardship.

-Alyssa Rienne

2570 You know I love ya claire! did u have a good day today because u got a job?

HA I wish but no I relised that maybe not been asked to voulentear to help someone was a good thing specially with what my friend who has, told me how this person was treating her!

If he asks me i probbably wont say no but I'm not crying over the fact that he hasn't lol

2568 i always vist home but no one ever sends me anything no one loves me *CRYS*
2572 just visited your home page . . . very nice, by the way . . . sent you a friends request 'cause you need to know that you are important! wink.gif

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Claire T']2568 i always vist home but no one ever sends me anything no one loves me *CRYS*

2572 just visited your home page . . . very nice, by the way . . . sent you a friends request 'cause you need to know that you are important! wink.gif

2574 thanks you!

2575 You all have made my day too (many days) ")))))