Sign in to follow this  
pollyanna

Counting......a way of life.

2206 oh my baby Fernando is getting divorced as well HA didn't think it would last

[quote name='anette_ebster wrote:

Claire T']2202 aww is it a bad injury?

Well, I sprained my right hand. My most precious right hand. That's why I'm with one hand (and of course, my left)

Love the Adam sig BTW <3
well hope it gets better! My right hand is hating the cold my own fault though was trying to make a point by slaming a door but slammed my hand agains the door frame lol. It gets numb really easly and I can't grip things as easly with it should get it looked at really but had for a while now!

and thanks for the sig love!

2208 i should go to bed right after all it's nearly half one but I can't be botherd sleeping!

I was all right for a while, I could smile for a while

But I saw you last night you held my hand so tight

As you stopped to say hello

Oh, you wished me well, you couldn't tell

That I've been crying over you, crying over you

And you said, so long

Left me standing all alone

Alone and crying, crying, crying, crying

It's hard to understand but the touch of your hand

Can start me crying

had song in my head soz

2212 - hellos to you all!

2213- Hellos zhivvy! okay, i'm kind of freaking out cause i just watched the Under a Blood Red Sky dvd and i think i saw my DAD!!! he lived near red rocks his whole life (before meeting my mum, etc) and he's said he went to alot of concerts so it might've been him! i'm gonna ask him when he gets home...

2214 ooooooh is it that bad?? Wish i could have seen it but was only a baby when it happend lol

lol... blonde sheep on top of adams head laugh.gif sorry claire, but you started about it....

good to have you back, zhivvy, and save!

sorry for your hand , anettefrown.gif

2215 - that'd be really cool if your dad was there!

lol... blonde sheep on top of adams head laugh.gif sorry claire, but you started about it....

good to have you back, zhivvy, and save!

sorry for your hand , anettefrown.gif

2216  ARGH don't mention the blond sheep lol

hello everyone hope you is all ok

had warmer weather today and by warm  i mean 3c lol

2217 and yes i'm turning into one of them people who never shuts up about weather still it'll change tomorrow going to sort out all my art stuff may find something good or not! Not every good with keeping my art stuff propperly

2219 i'm gonna start a painting me thinks mix media chalk pastles with acryllic paint!

2220 also what sucks with being an artist is when your own mother gives you that look of doubt which is like saying yeh right keep saying that it'll never happen though!

2221 - votes of confidencein Claire's artistic work!!!

(and thanks for the welcome back barbara!)

2223 - can't wait to see them!

2224 there's only one lol kinda no discript lol i'll take a photo and post it probbably not gonna look like this at the end that's why i'm not using paints yet!

2225 - I'm sure it'll be great Claire!

2214 ooooooh is it that bad?? Wish i could have seen it but was only a baby when it happend lol

oh no! it wouldnt have been bad at all :-) Turns out it's one of the few concerts my dad didnt go too... he doesnt like U2=(Wish i couldve been there too but my dad hadnt even met my mum! lol

oh no! it wouldnt have been bad at all :-) Turns out it's one of the few concerts my dad didnt go too... he doesnt like U2=(Wish i couldve been there too but my dad hadnt even met my mum! lol