Sign in to follow this  
pollyanna

Counting......a way of life.

2227 - good morning all!! Hope the pics coming on well claire!

good morning too!! make that masterpiece, claire, and let us be the first to admire it.....

2229 - million - the value of Claire's masterpiece!

2230 it's sad isn't it that I can't watch Celebrity big brother coz every time Ronnie Wood's ex snogs basshunter i get bit of a violent feeling lol

and I don't like basshunter tunes but he's so cuteifulldorkish!

2231 - gasps of shock that Claire is getting into celeb bb!!! I'm trying to stay away - but I can feel the temptation calling me in!!

2232 - times I've squirted sudafed up my nose but still can't bloody breathe!

2234 - curses to barbara's computer - are you sure you're not lee on the other thread?

2231 - gasps of shock that Claire is getting into celeb bb!!! I'm trying to stay away - but I can feel the temptation calling me in!!

2235 i'm not a saddo that has to watch it every day just seem to bump into it on E4 when tv surfing! I do have a life somewhere! eyes.gifroll.gif

2237 - need to watch timbaland's new video to see if he really looks like a purple smiley!

2239 - ok was wondering why he'd turned purple!!

2241 - but no purple face!!! - lol! Hi vertigoed! Join in the madness

2242 just wanted to post another and that's it honest lol i'm just having a fan girl squee moment!

a10-3.jpg

2243 and to top it off only 8 more weeks on Thursday till start of F1 season w00t

yes sorry F1 is my other thing that i have a bit of a obsession about

2244 - yes we've noticed!! lol!

2245 - Vertigoed -Claire is going to come around and beat you with that question!!! Run.........................

2244- i know i'm lame but who is the man in the pictures?

2 time world champion Spanish formula one driver  Fernando Alonso who's moved to Ferrari this coming season! I love him that much I run a popular fan site for him as I don't understand Spanish! lol

2247 - I hope he appreciates your efforts claire! And sends you free tickets as a thank you!

2247-Awesome!! I love racing but dont really follow it... my grandpa and da were race drivers... nothing major but still :-p I think i got some racing blood in me!

2247 - I hope he appreciates your efforts claire! And sends you free tickets as a thank you!

2248 oh he already sent me a free limted editon FAster t-shirt which is his clothes line so to speak! Doubt i'll ever get free GP tickets cost around the same as a RZ ticket (all though like U2 gigs cost of them depend on where u sit)