Sign in to follow this  
pollyanna

Counting......a way of life.

2249 - nice of him to send you the t shirt though - are you going ot watch any GP this year?

2247-Awesome!! I love racing but dont really follow it... my grandpa and da were race drivers... nothing major but still :-p I think i got some racing blood in me!

2250 - cool dad and grandad doing that!

2251- that's really cool that you got a shirt from him claire!! my dad and grandad can be pretty awesome sometimes smile.gif my grandad actually still races!

2252 - that's good to know! Hope he only does it on a track though!!! lol!

2249 - nice of him to send you the t shirt though - are you going ot watch any GP this year?

2253 you kidding me cost me enough to go to Vienna to see some Irish band! lol Been to 3 (Twice Spanish and Once GB) maybe 2011 see how this year goes with his new team lol

2255 - what logic? men have never had that!!!

btw - which irish band are you seeing?

2255 - what logic? men have never had that!!!

btw - which irish band are you seeing?

2256 tell me about it I just got acused of being on my high horse and that I was rude just coz I  didn't like what someone said on twitter! OK I called him a dick head but you know I have my reasons and hate it when people are closed minded!

I'm seeing a band called U2 ever heard of them?

2257 - tell them if you're on your high horse you'll use the horse to trample them!!! And they should be so bloody ignorant

Think i've heard of them, may be the same people I'm seeing in Vienna too - not sure of their name will have to check it out on the tickets!

2258 well I heard the bass player is pretty damn fine! lol

2259 - i think i may go for the singer but the bass player isn't bad at all!

2261 really cool! lol

BTW need to write something somewhere just feel reall pissed off now with that guy! The double standerds of some people! Wish i told him to foad!

2262 - don't know much about twitter but can you not go back and tell him that and that he's really wound you up and needs to go and get a life

2263 - vertigoed's right just vent it here if you need

2264 ah he unfollowed me which isn't a great loss he was a dick for no brains anyway!

2265 - At least he's gone yeah!! Bit like me now -good night all - have fun on here and don't lose count!

2266 gonna have a drink of water and i'll be off to bed as well which will be around one am coz my brain will find something else to do!

2267- goodnight zhivvy and claire!! i will soon be getting off too as i'm in the teen section in the library and all the annoying idiots are showing up :P

2269 i'd love to stay online all night but i'm try to sort my sleeping pattern out and it's not really working!