Sign in to follow this  
pollyanna

Counting......a way of life.

...my heart goes out to that little girl, she 'll be so sad and disappointed. give her a good hug for me, janette!

...my heart goes out to that little girl, she 'll be so sad and disappointed. give her a good hug for me, janette!
2448 hugs to be given . . . we are taking her out tonight to celebrate all the good things regardless of the stupid tests and she has a friend over right now playing and burning off steam

2449 I hope you all have a lovely night out tonight. She's worked hard and derserves a treat. I would check with the teachers why her results are lower than her predicted marks.

(((big hugs to Janette's daughter)))

2450 Definitely checking with teachers . . . and thanks ")

dont know what happened there, janette. go have a talk with teacher, cause if she got good grades during schoolyear, there must be something wrong... might be the questions like you said, or maybe she panics while making the tests and has a 'black out'... i had a friend in highschool, happened to her a lot... learned her lessons and smart enough, but on the examday...nothing, she couldnt remember the simplest answer...

they are the teachers its their job to find out what happened here and what possibilities there are to help your little girl!

2451 I hope you do get a talk with the teachers and see what's going on! and give her a hug from me she does sound amazing!

2452 Thank you too ") Will def. be having a meeting, husband already setting it up . . . thank you all for the support!!!!!!!!!

2453 WOOHOO they got the Simpsons clip finally on this website!

2454 - need to check that clip out Claire.

and hope you get a meeting and your questions answered Janette

2455 BTW if you watch that clip isn't it Pride from rattle and hum they are singing?

2456 - where's the clip and i'll look

2458 - off to look!

2459 - sounds like r&h Pride to me too

2460 yeh love that version lol suppose they used it coz it was live!

2461 - tis a good version! Never seen the simpsons clip before either!

2462 think I saw it on youtube once! Love it when Adam calls Larry and The Edge wankers hahaha

2463 - yes goo! have you been wearing the scarf? (asking whilst turning a shade of green!)

2464 yes but didn't help much the rain was really cold and well wet lol I'll be glad when I get to bed in a bit i'm pooped!

2465 - yes i'll be off to bed in a bit too!

2466 I was falling asleep watching TV and my mum decied to wake me up when that Evian advert came on! By shouting to my sister that it was my fave advert which it is but you know! lol

2467 - want a roller skating baby!

2468 it freaked me out at first but yeh it's awsome! Best evian adver to date! Anyway i'm gonna go to bed even if it's a friday night lol

2469 - Good night x