Sign in to follow this  
pollyanna

Counting......a way of life.

2495 - and we are the ones to do it!!

2497 - Night all xx

2499 Men hosed down and on the train north to Claire ")))

2500 Questions as to what's for dinner and why do I continually have problems deciding (could be that I hate cooking!)

girls please dont send any raining men to me; got enough of both, the raining and the men...(dont get wrong idea, i'm not a polygamist or pomiscueus, just including 2 sons....and the oldest has a bad morning temper today..)

2503 - good morning - no men for barbara - damn: I'd just bought you a big box of men as a gift - will have to go and return it now!

2505 - Heloooooooooo Pollyanna - welcome back!

2507 LOL my dad used to say if I was bored was to get to sticks and play with shit !!! And the reason why im laughing is I just had to pick up my dogs shit in the yard because the lawnmower man is comeing :o( and it was due for a clean............

2508 - so you're not bored then 123?!

2510 - goodnight wishes

2511 hello and goodnight . . . just checking in to say a quick hello and send Zhivvy off to bed ")

2512 - Morning all - (or for most of you you're still all tucked up in bed and fast asleep - so lucky!!!)

2513 Good morning! I'm up and about to take daughter to the dentist to check her braces . . . oh boy!

2514 - Good monring to you - (afternoon really!!) - have fun at the dentist ( if that is possible!)

2515 i'm pissed off with a few people who made me waist my day! BUT I did mange to do some exersise with walking into town so gonna do that on Mondays from now on!

2516 - ignore those annoying people claire! off to mske some potato wedges now - anyone want some?

hello and good evening girls!! i was up at 5.40am our time, zhivvy, guess you were still tucked in then also?

had a nice day at work, the co-worker, who was very hostile towards me the first 2 months has totally changed and is superfriendly now ( we worked together 6 days this last week... it's nice but also a bit creepy, cause i keep wondering when she'll change into her Jekyll-caracter again...

2518 - too quick for you barbara! Just had dinner. You are right I was asleep at that time, hubby dear was up and ready for work but dreamland for me!