Sign in to follow this  
pollyanna

Counting......a way of life.

2575 claire, how is the quality of the poem scarf? is it thick or thin, comfy, warm?

2576 I wouldn't say it was ultra tick but it's that long you can wrap it around your neck which makes it really warm! I'd say it's one of them scarfs that you could wear for winter or summer nights out it's an all round scarf and I LOVE IT!

2577 Great! Glad to hear it! I love scarfs too! I think Ill get one for this summer and the tour...

2577 Great! Glad to hear it! I love scarfs too! I think Ill get one for this summer and the tour...
2578 yes think i'll take it with me to vienna and wear it when it gets cool! You wouldn't wanna wearing like a winter scarf though lol I hope you get what I mean! I dunno I just feel it's a scarf for all seasons! Specailly when it's cooler!

2580 claire, some people who are asking for volunteer help, lack a sense of gratefulness, and are not appreciative....you dont HAVE to give to some one like this....but if you did, now that would be GRACE:)

hey... anyone saw zhivvy leave?! is she of to bed, did she say good night, and did i just not hear it ?

..cause i'm having my 2nd glass of red wine, and doesnt taste as good when she's not drinking alonglaugh.gif

2580 claire, some people who are asking for volunteer help, lack a sense of gratefulness, and are not appreciative....you dont HAVE to give to some one like this....but if you did, now that would be GRACE:)

2583 I've known him for 3 years he's helped me a lot with my art and stuff but he becomes a bit of a dick when it comes down to buissness not sure I could take it really!

hey... anyone saw zhivvy leave?! is she of to bed, did she say good night, and did i just not hear it ?
2584 not seen her but maybe she's busy eyes.gifeek.gifroll.gif

2585 - I'm here!!!! Been chatting for more than 2 hours on the phone to my friend!!! Missed you all lots though - hope you are all still about. Congrats to Claire and Janette on new statuses(?) for their posts.

Claire, glad to know that you'll be wearing the scarf in Vienna - I may be able to find you then!

2587 - yes, i like my free chats!

2589 - interesting breakfast choice!!!

Off to bed myself have to be up in 6 hours -ouch!!!!

2589 - interesting breakfast choice!!!

Off to bed myself have to be up in 6 hours -ouch!!!!

2591 Goodnight ladies . . . 5:30 pm here and off to guitar lessons (son, not me)

2592 - Good morning - tired!!!

2560 - EXAMS tomorrow!!

Good luck Anette !!  Let us know how it went !