Jump to content
_Palm-Tree Fever
 
© Cris
Credit Just my imagination and well, palm trees, I guess...

_Palm-Tree Fever

pain_18_
Sign in to follow this  

Credit

Just my imagination and well, palm trees, I guess...

Copyright

© Cris
Sign in to follow this  

From the album:

The Secret Rhythm of Trees

  • 145 images
  • 6 comments
  • 342 image comments

Photo Information for _Palm-Tree Fever

Taken with SONY DSC-S2100

  • 6.2 mm
  • 1/2000
  • f f/5.4
  • ISO 200
View all photo EXIF information

Recommended Comments

Palm Trees!

I love them there are so many different palms.

Indoors and outdoors.

Love the palms and  they look great with the blue in the background.

Well done. :wub: Karen.

Share this comment


Link to comment
8 hours ago, Helbig said:

Palm Trees!

I love them there are so many different palms.

Indoors and outdoors.

Love the palms and  they look great with the blue in the background.

Well done. :wub: Karen.

Thanks !

Share this comment


Link to comment

Lovely work!! I like them...such strong trees.

Truth though, it reminds me to keep praying for people and lands facing hurricanes,  storms, as well as all who are recovering from them.

We can each look at a drawing like this and get some different reaction. Cool how art is,  huh?

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 9/22/2017 at 7:37 AM, natural11 said:

Lovely work!! I like them...such strong trees.

Truth though, it reminds me to keep praying for people and lands facing hurricanes,  storms, as well as all who are recovering from them.

We can each look at a drawing like this and get some different reaction. Cool how art is,  huh?

  Yeah.......

  I just made it because I love palm-trees and added the abstract backdrop which can represent whatever anyone sees but certainly not a hurricane...........

Share this comment


Link to comment

My Grandma had 3 palm trees on her property, so frankly, they remind me of sitting on her porch on windy nights and listening to the sound of the wind rustling through the palm fronds. Many associations as I look at your drawings tonight. Thanks again for sharing!

Share this comment


Link to comment
10 hours ago, natural11 said:

My Grandma had 3 palm trees on her property, so frankly, they remind me of sitting on her porch on windy nights and listening to the sound of the wind rustling through the palm fronds. Many associations as I look at your drawings tonight. Thanks again for sharing!

It's these stories you guys write that keep me alive, @natural11 !!!!!!:wub:

Share this comment


Link to comment
5 hours ago, natural11 said:

Take care, pain_18_!  I am enjoying the sharing too.

  YAS !!!!!!! Thank You  !!!!!!

Share this comment


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...