I was thinking since it there might not be a card exchange this year which is understandable because many are on tight budgets, hard times, etc. I decided to begin a Christmas thread for us to post music, greetings,etc.
As for me, here is the recipe I was going to send with the cards which has been in my family for generations so here it is:
Spaghetti with Bacon Marinara
1. Slice 1/2 pound of bacon into 4's
2. Chop medium size onion
3. Fry 1/2 pound bacon with onion until cooked
4. Boil Spaghetti noodles until done
5. Drain noodles
6. Add regular spaghetti sauce to noodles
7. Add cooked bacon/onion, grease mixture to pasta/sauce combination and enjoy!!