Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Video: Bono 1985 - First Days In Ethiopia

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 febottini

febottini

Playboy Mansion ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

• 1,272 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

Amazing video!!

7632973530_0c548fe21e.jpg

#2 joshthetree

joshthetree

Atomic Bomb ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

• 2,740 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:58 PM

Yeah I saw this today, great video, but what I really like is the Bono song...love it.  Wonder if something official will ever get released.  Anyone remember that book that Bono put out 'A String of Pearls' that was great pity my signed copy got shredded by one of my dogs :angry:

Edited by joshthetree, 08 March 2013 - 07:58 PM.

#3 electricco

electricco

Rattle and Hum ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

• 10,146 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:44 PM

Yeah I saw this today, great video, but what I really like is the Bono song...love it.  Wonder if something official will ever get released.  Anyone remember that book that Bono put out 'A String of Pearls' that was great pity my signed copy got shredded by one of

Yeah I saw this today, great video, but what I really like is the Bono song...love it.  Wonder if something official will ever get released.  Anyone remember that book that Bono put out 'A String of Pearls' that was great pity my signed copy got shredded by one of my dogs :angry:

Yeahhh !! What A Great Mini book "A String of Pearls" , your dogs have a access to your U2Collections ? :wacko:  :wacko: :wacko:  

edgesep.2014

#4 joshthetree

joshthetree

Atomic Bomb ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

• 2,740 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

Yeah I saw this today, great video, but what I really like is the Bono song...love it.  Wonder if something official will ever get released.  Anyone remember that book that Bono put out 'A String of Pearls' that was great pity my signed copy got shredded by one of

Yeahhh !! What A Great Mini book "A String of Pearls" , your dogs have a access to your U2Collections ? :wacko:  :wacko: :wacko:  

No not normally but one day I forgot that I left it on the table came home from work and it was shredded all over the floor :rolleyes: I can see the funny side of it now, but at the time I was livid, though the dogs fixed me with one of those looks and were instantly forgiven ;)

#5 123love

123love

Discotheque ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

• 40,728 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:15 PM

Very kind touching, this is the side of Paul and Ali I like alot

b8874ced-a01d-4612-861a-dcc028c5ab10_zpsLet's Play.....