Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Of U2 Who Would Appreciate The Blog Revolution Most And...why?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 mylifeline

mylifeline

Ultraviolet ✪✪✪✪✪

• 254 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:42 AM

Ok ladies and gentlemen and those who happily fall in between...

Which member of u2 would most likely appreciate our banter and support our freedom to blog? 

While this is NOT the time to split hares or rabbits, for those of us who have paid to 'belong' yet have once again (and w/o notice) been deblogged....who might support that angle?

Yeah yeah (no not the group, though if you're interested they don't charge fans to support them....) I know....I finally got it...no one in the band listens, checks or knows u2.com exists (though I suspect we had a wee bit to do with their coming in 3rd place in revenues!)

....but in Zoo land who might support us and why.....

let your imaginations carry you away as that my friends is what we are left with during this time of dryness.....

Lift Your Voices and Press your keypads if you want the blogs BACK!!

Edited by mylifeline, 12 April 2013 - 10:50 PM.

#2 joe

joe

Night and Day ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

• 2,055 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:48 AM

I think Larry has "The Edge" on the banter. If Larry laughs at us every month he when gets a royalty check from U2.com, he'd certainly laught at the banter.
Joe

#3 mylifeline

mylifeline

Ultraviolet ✪✪✪✪✪

• 254 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:54 AM

As the perscribed 'quiet one' he's shown to be outspoken when he's comfortable and he does wish he'd been a motorcycle policeman...but I think he'd be supportive of our banter!

#4 mylifeline

mylifeline

Ultraviolet ✪✪✪✪✪

• 254 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:55 AM

How can Bono have been an early and major investor of FB yet NOT KNOW what's going on at the website that reps them?

#5 mylifeline

mylifeline

Ultraviolet ✪✪✪✪✪

• 254 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:58 AM

And why is "blog" still an option under 'community'....is it to tease or the whisp of a promise...... :wub:

#6 xtraspicy62

xtraspicy62

Rattle and Hum ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

• 13,473 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

And why is "blog" still an option under 'community'....is it to tease or the whisp of a promise...... :wub:

Its a big tease....like I would know :rolleyes:

#7 Anjana

Anjana

• 14,209 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:00 PM

The blog button remained because the site likes to remind you that you won't be serviced by them, they're meeeeeeean like that, they like to show you who's boss and give you a slap across the chops! :lol:

Bono would support you, he likes the talkers and writers of the world! He'd be out there campaigning, if only he knew! ;)

th_gifu2360.gif

#8 xtraspicy62

xtraspicy62

• 13,473 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:47 PM

The blog button remained because the site likes to remind you that you won't be serviced by them, they're meeeeeeean like that, they like to show you who's boss and give you a slap across the chops! :lol:

Bono would support you, he likes the talkers and writers of the world! He'd be out there campaigning, if only he knew! ;)

girlfriend, dont you just wanna know?

why doesnt he know?

its one of the many mysteries of the universe.

#9 Anjana

Anjana

• 14,209 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:15 PM

girlfriend, dont you just wanna know?

why doesnt he know?

its one of the many mysteries of the universe.

He's too busy max'ing out on FB lol

th_gifu2360.gif

#10 Alma1

Alma1

Night and Day ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

• 1,658 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:53 AM

Personally, I would guess Larry & Bono. (Actually, maybe Larry, Bono & Adam.)

But whose support would I most Like to have for the blogs? Larry's & Bono's. :)

#11 mylifeline

mylifeline

Ultraviolet ✪✪✪✪✪

• 254 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:01 AM

this is one of the reasons I miss the blogs...don' feel like this is as much like "AIM"!

#12 mylifeline

mylifeline

Ultraviolet ✪✪✪✪✪

• 254 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:02 AM

Just posted another similar topic..let me know that you think...I'm off to sleep soon...wow...I feel old going to sleep at 1am!!

Edited by mylifeline, 14 April 2013 - 05:03 AM.

#13 mylifeline

mylifeline

Ultraviolet ✪✪✪✪✪

• 254 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:04 AM

there is no way to IM here w/o the blogs is there?