Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

U2 Promoted By God!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 shirley2010

shirley2010

Party Girl / Boy ✪✪✪✪✪✪

• 661 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:50 AM

I am not being cynical at all but the timing of the new single....well all I can say is there are no co-incidences and God willed it...no-one on Earth could have orchestrated publicity like this...thank you Almighty One xxxoooxxx :D :D :D :D :D

#2 shirley2010

shirley2010

Party Girl / Boy ✪✪✪✪✪✪

• 661 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:28 AM

What an amazing chance for anyone involved in teaching school children.. Africa's no 1 son has now stepped into the pages of History, we can now include him in our school curriculum.  As a school governor and chair of the p.t.a I can now go and hustle my local cinema for discount tickets.  It's for educational purposes. We must ensure he is never forgotten by teaching our children about him. If not suitable for 10 year olds then I will blag tickets for my daughter's secondary school... :D :D :D :D :D

#3 JohntheBaptist

JohntheBaptist

Numb ✪

• 18 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:25 PM

Thanks Shirley, I completely agree with you. This morning I watched and listened again Ordinary Love and for me and for many people it are historical days. And what a blessing to have such good memories about Nelson and..........that we have this great song to mourn with. Indeed, what an amazing timing this is!!