Posted 07 August 2016 - 10:07 AM

Sweet!

#22 joshthetree

joshthetree

Atomic Bomb ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

• 3,256 posts
  • LocationFrackpool

Posted 21 August 2016 - 08:57 PM

Wonder when something will be announced?

Theres two 'live' appearances announced, a new track by U2 played by a DJ. But nothing mentioned here yet. I am confused .com
fact is fiction and TV reality

#23 utwothefly

utwothefly

Lemon ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

• 6,241 posts
  • LocationBrighton England

Posted 11 September 2016 - 12:05 AM

Looks like its 2017 for the album according to @u2.

#24 yardie

yardie

Night and Day ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

• 1,887 posts
  • LocationCo.Antrim, Northern Ireland

Posted 29 September 2016 - 09:06 PM

I think on the back of Adams skype comments that summer 2017 looks good for further N.American dates, then perhaps a 'rest of the world' type jaunt? Who knows with the band. Very much dependent on album release date as to whether they kick off in Spring 2017 or summer. He certainly clarifies that indoor is the way they will go with 'experience' so for me that suggests a different route and no outdoor European plans for next summer.

Which kinda fits.

I think the Aussies/ southern hemisphere etc deserve some indoor stuff during my summer/ their winter. Hope so - would be nice to get some periscopes etc from 'down under'.

Just me guessin'. :)

Edited by yardie, 29 September 2016 - 09:08 PM.

#25 Koke-dera

Koke-dera

Playboy Mansion ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

• 1,597 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:43 AM

He also leaned off the multiple shows in limited cities approach and stuck to indoors for the moment, so maybe back to 30 or so cities for a North American or European leg? How many are South America, Australia, New Zealand and Japan typically running these days?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #u2, #u2ietour, 2017, tour, songs of experience, innocent & experience, news