• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 Manohlive

Manohlive

Blue Room ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

• 818 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee, WI

Posted 28 March 2017 - 09:22 PM

Ender wrote:  Oh wow, man, thanks!  :) Would love to know what tunes you're digging.

Hey Ender.   Weak and Eleven Three.   I'm listening to Weak right now.   I sampled a lot of your other stuff and liked songs but I listen one cd/album/work at a time so I'm still at 2001 but I really like Weak and Eleven Three.  I also think Eleven Three is a great title.  You are on Spotify now?   Congrats.  That is recent, no?  

Maybe I missed it the last time. 

I really like your voice.  I hear a lot of influences in your music.

It is now playing I Could've Lost You and I like that one a lot too; especially the woooo hoooo hoooo at the end!

This guy has talent.  Anyone reading this should listen.  It really grew on me.   

#82 Madnyss

Madnyss

Babyface ✪✪

• 45 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 11:08 PM

Just curious when any of you guys saw a bad U2 show? They've all been different and they've all been awesome as far as I'm concerned. U2 is the greatest live band. They are pros. This tour is going to be great like all the others!

#83 yardie

yardie

Night and Day ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

• 1,871 posts
  • LocationCo.Antrim, Northern Ireland

Posted Yesterday, 09:48 PM

Just curious when any of you guys saw a bad U2 show? They've all been different and they've all been awesome as far as I'm concerned. U2 is the greatest live band. They are pros. This tour is going to be great like all the others!

:) Couldn't agree more. The most unlikely band on the planet right now (or past) to set themselves up for failure.