Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

A book about U2 fans, I'm looking for testimonials from all over the world

u2 fans testimonials book

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 claire17

claire17

Numb ✪

• 22 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:01 PM

Hi everybody,
I'm Claire Talgorn. I'm a french journalist and last year I did a book called "I will follow, U2 by its fans" that was published thanks to crowdfunding. Here's a link to the Facebook page if you want to know more about it >>> https://www.facebook...lfollowproject/
As many people asked me about how to get an exemplary of this book (but there are no more available), I decided to send it to a "real" publishing house... and it was interested. So I'm looking for new testimonials from U2 fans all over the world.
For the first edition of the book, I gathered 40 testimonials from 11 countries (Indonesia, Spain, Switzerland, France, Australia, USA, India...). I'd like to gather more from more countries.

If you're interested in this project, you may like to fullfill the following questionnary.

1 How long have you been listening to U2 music? (remember the first time you heard it, what you felt, tell)
2 How do you feel when you listen to their music?
3 What is the song that speaks to you the most and why?
4 To what do you attribute the longevity of the band? How has the group changed (for those who have been following it for a long time)?
5 What is the most extraordinary, unusual, funny, weird thing have you done or experienced because of your passion for U2?
6 How would you describe your relationship with this band? Have you ever met them, tell us.
7 Have you seen U2 live? If so, tell us your best live moment (where, when, feeling ...)
8 How many times have you attended a U2 show? (where, when, why?)
9 What do you like most about them? And what don't you like?
10 What is the word that best sums up the band?

Please provide your name or nickname, your age, profession (if you want) and especially the city or country you live in.

You can send your answers to PLEASE, NO EMAIL ADDRESSES. PLEASE USE PRIVATE MESSAGES FEATURE ON HERE
V
Don't hesitate to take part in this project wherever you are :) . I'm looking forward to reading your stories and feelings about the band.

Thanks a lot

Claire

Edited by mich40, 15 February 2017 - 06:10 PM.
Remove email address

#2 claire17

claire17

Numb ✪

• 22 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 07:49 PM

Oups sorry about the email address. I didn't know about the rule 😯

#3 Max Tsukino

Max Tsukino

Rattle and Hum ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

• 14,842 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 08:17 PM

basically it's for privacy protection... if you need to give your email, a phone number or any other personal information, better to do in a PM. Always...

JT30_Sig_zpsnfxq5kfz.jpg