Photo

Getting to Gillette from Boston/Fan Meetups?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 colby_martin

colby_martin

Numb ✪

• 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 04:51 PM

Hi!

My dad, brother, wife, and I are "shipping up to boston" from Charlotte, NC from the show and are staying downtown (beside Faneuil hall). The plan is to take the train to foxborough unless we can find some sort of party bus/chartered bus to get on board. Anyone know of any? 

Also, where is the best place to find any meetups with fellow fans at any pubs/bars in Boston that weekend?

Thanks for any advice! 

#2 jtopping

jtopping

Numb ✪

• 10 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:32 AM

Therea a bar called the joshua tree in somerville

#3 kcg67

kcg67

Babyface ✪✪

• 31 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:27 PM

Hall and Oates with Tears Fears is playing the TD Garden on Saturday 6/24, not far from Fanueil Hall.

Check the local clubs postings, there will likely be some U2 hook ups around downtown Boston.  

#4 lizzd

lizzd

Numb ✪

• 8 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:24 AM

It does not seem like the train always runs to Gillette. This is from the MBTA site: "The MBTA is pleased to provide roundtrip special event and special concert trains to requested concerts and events at Gillette Stadium. "   I wonder who requests the train for "requested concerts"?  I am coming from Hawaii & will be staying in Boston & will also need some way to get there & would like to meet up w/ others. :) 

#5 inztantkarma

inztantkarma

Ultraviolet ✪✪✪✪✪

• 293 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:18 AM

i'm also staying in Boston and trying to figure out how to get the Stadium. Doesn't seem that easy, at least nothing on the internet makes it all that clear. 

Anybody got any suggestions? Thanks heaps.