Does this EBAY Las Vegas G.A. seller make any sense????

axlsdaddy

Check out this listing.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/U2-Tickets-las-vegas-fan-club-ticket-gen-adm_W0QQitemZ180393766082QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Tickets_all_in_one?hash=item2a004e6cc2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

The seller is claiming that there is separate G.A. lineup and entry for fanclub members. As far as I know tihs is fraudulent.

please correct me if I am wrong

thanks

axlsdaddy wrote:

Check out this listing.....

The seller is claiming that there is separate G.A. lineup and entry for fanclub members. As far as I know tihs is fraudulent.

please correct me if I am wrong

thanks

There is no Fan Club line (check Baja's thread on GA Policy)....It is a first come, first serve policy...I believe this seller is trying to use the FanClub placed on their tickets to try and bait someone to paying top dollar.....

I believe Vertigo tour in North America the band did use a fan club only line in some venues and cities, yet in Europe its been get in line early to get aspot....

Actually looking at my GA Tickets right now and doesn't even give a Gate to enter....I wonder when Sam Boyd opens and also where does everyone for GA go?

I like that the UNLV tickets say STANDING (as some on here have asked where is my seat number for GA).....They leave no question that this is a standing onlyGA....

See you all soon....