Glasgow / Sheffield

U2lobster

• Subscriber

We are going to Sheffield on Thursday and can't wait. Seen the tours since Joshua Tree, except How to..... No other band comes close.

Unfortunately the forecast for Sheffield is for rain. Is it raining in Glasgow and has it rained at any of the other venues so far. I've seen images frommost venues and it looks to have been either dry or the roof has been closed. Sheffield doesn't have a roof. Feedback appreciated.

Was at the show in Glasgow tonight and bought a great T shirt from the official merchandise stall with the slogan Edge's Guitars, this was Black with abrown guitar on it......ended up losing the shirt on the way home and i am GUTTED, can anybody pick me one up and i will sort them out with a cheque or pay viapay pal....XL size

U2lobster wrote:

We are going to Sheffield on Thursday and can't wait. Seen the tours since Joshua Tree, except How to..... No other band comes close.

Unfortunately the forecast for Sheffield is for rain. Is it raining in Glasgow and has it rained at any of the other venues so far. I've seen images from most venues and it looks to have been either dry or the roof has been closed. Sheffield doesn't have a roof. Feedback appreciated.

Yeah it rained in Glasgow (no surprises there) and it still is. Mostly drizzle from what I could tell, maybe that caused a short in the sound system late on?

Anyways enjoy the show, it is being broadcast LIVE on Clyde 1 tomorrow from 7pm

http://www.clyde1.com/