• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Steelerfan wrote:

OK, reading your words makes me fall asleep.......we don't put words in YOUR mouth...you spew enough words every time you post for everyone!

Wow. Nasty. And unnecessary. I think you need to get your eyes checked considering these rumours have been flying around for a while, and some instigated bythe band themselves. Bono has hinted at a European tour next summer, however, this interview seems to suggest South America/Australia legs are much morelikely: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8201157.stm Would love to have them back in Europe, but doesn't sound like that is likely to happen.

• Subscriber

Tony Mac wrote:

It is well known that U2 have booked Roundhay Park in Leeds. UK for August 2010..

I doubt it very much that they are booked for roundhay park.

Paul McGuinness stated earlier this year that the 360 tour was only suitable for stadiums and not flat open areas and indoor arenas.

Leeds roundhay park is an open park which rules it out.

• Subscriber

Ragoo wrote:

Kenny, what if they dropped the claw? Cos if they don't they'll be playing in the same stadiums....

Ragoo

I'd be fairly certain that they will be playing cities that they missed out on this year.

Places like madrid,brussels,vienna,zurich and so on...

Can't see them losing the claw for next year.

TBH i really hope they don't do Dublin either.I'd love to see them back in Cork or even Belfast.

• Subscriber

Ragoo wrote:

Whaaat are you mad? No Dublin! No way! Landsdowne Road is already calling them...

Yeah fair eough Lansdowne Rd would be better than Croke Park but i'd still like to see them outside of Dublin for a change!

I suppose at the end of the day it dosen't matter where they play we will still be there..smile.gif

• Subscriber

Am I the only one that remembers Bajagirl 'nodding and winking' at the talk of extending the tour into 2010? Nothing official, but we know she KNOWSwhat she's talking about!!!!!!