Giants Stadium Show Reschedule from Friday 25th September Ticket Exchange/Sell/Requests

• Community Manager

Asposted this morning on the site main page the show that was scheduled to take place on Friday 25th September at Giants Stadium, New Jersey, WILL NOW TAKEPLACE ON WEDNESDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER.

This thread is a the place to put all your ticket swap requests for other shows with other U2.com members, if you findthat you are not able to now attend, but have already purchased tickets.

Refunds, if necessary, will be available starting Friday, August 28th (through September 22nd) at point of purchase for U2 ticket holders of the September 25,2009 show who cannot make the September 23rd date.

Rules apply as per other tix sales swaps and sales, please read them here if you are unsure

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Manager

Asposted this morning on the site main page the show that was scheduled to take place on Friday 25th September at Giants Stadium, New Jersey, WILL NOW TAKEPLACE ON WEDNESDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER.

This thread is a the place to put all your ticket swap requests for other shows with other U2.com members, if you findthat you are not able to now attend, but have already purchased tickets.

Refunds, if necessary, will be available starting Friday, August 28th (through September 22nd) at point of purchase for U2 ticket holders of the September 25,2009 show who cannot make the September 23rd date.

Rules apply as per other tix sales swaps and sales, please read them here if you are unsure

• Subscriber

I hate the Jets, what a lame excuse for a football team.

So I have 2 - $95 seats section 107 corner/behind stage if anyone is interested. Otherwise I'll get a refund. At least I'll see them 1 more time onThurs!

• Subscriber

I hate the Jets, what a lame excuse for a football team.

So I have 2 - $95 seats section 107 corner/behind stage if anyone is interested. Otherwise I'll get a refund. At least I'll see them 1 more time onThurs!

• Subscriber

I need to trade 2 GA's for NOW NY1, Wednesday, for Thursday, NY2.

I have, now, Wednesday GA's I can't use. Can someone make a trade that wants Wed, I need Thursday GA.

Thanks.

Man this stinks. Air, hotel, wow a big hit here.

email me at threechords@sbcglobal.net