Giants Stadium Show Reschedule from Friday 25th September Ticket Exchange/Sell/Requests

• Subscriber

I have officially mailed my tickets back to ticketmaster for the 9/23 NY show. IMO, I am owed an extra pair for the next presale. First they have no Phillyshow, then they put the 9/24 on sale and wait for the 9/25 knowing they would add this show. I grabbed 2 for 9/24 for my nephew and would have grabbed 4 if Iknew the 9/25 would move to 9/23 which is impossible for me to make. On top of that they charge me $250 a pop. I have been a fan forever and have seen them 25times live. I am totally pissed off at this point.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I purchased Four (4) RED ZONE Charity Auction Tickets for the originally scheduled FRI 9/25th date, now rescheduled for WED 9/23rd. I will beonly using TWO (2) and need to sell the other two. The auction was won at $400.

2 TWO GIANTS STADIUM/ NYC WED 9/23 SHOW

LOCATION: RED ZONE CHARITY FLOOR TIXXS (NO SEAT, BUT FLOOR ON THE SIDES OF STAGE, SEE SEATING MAP)

PRICE: Auction won @ $400 / ticket

+ Processing fee: $1 / ticket

Total $400.00/ ticket or best offer (rather a true fan have them)

ONE CAVEAT- I CANNOT PICK UP TIXXS (NOR CAN ANYONE ELSE WHO WON RED ZONE TIXXS) UNTIL DAY OF SHOW (2 HOURS BEFORE GATESOPEN), WILL GIVE YOU ALL MY INFORMATION AND NAME AND NUMBER AND WE WILL MEET AND GET OUR TICKETS TOGETHER! WE WILL NEED TO DISCUSS PAYMENT OPTIONS. PLEASEEMAIL ME @ AJLREL@GMAIL.COM

• Subscriber

hi all,

california u2 fan here, bought plane tickets to see u2 on friday the 25th in new jersey, now can't because of the reschedule. so, anyone want to buy my 2GA tix for the 9/23 rescheduled show in new jersey?

email me at: sherber711@sbcglobal.net if you're interested, am selling them for face value + ticketmaster charges.

thanks!

-sionainn

• Subscriber

Sionainne wrote:

hi all,

california u2 fan here, bought plane tickets to see u2 on friday the 25th in new jersey, now can't because of the reschedule. so, anyone want to buy my 2 GA tix for the 9/23 rescheduled show in new jersey?

email me at: sherber711@sbcglobal.net if you're interested, am selling them for face value + ticketmaster charges.

thanks!

-sionainn

I need 1. Just emailed you

• Subscriber

Sionainne wrote:

hi all,

california u2 fan here, bought plane tickets to see u2 on friday the 25th in new jersey, now can't because of the reschedule. so, anyone want to buy my 2 GA tix for the 9/23 rescheduled show in new jersey?

thanks!

-sionainn

e-mailed you as well, looks like I am too late, though!