Giants Stadium Show Reschedule from Friday 25th September Ticket Exchange/Sell/Requests

Everybody have 9/23 tix and try to find tix for 9/24. Please, ticketmaster help us.

We bougth from you our tix and we have to loose everything!

A lot of people loose their hopes & dreams ( &$), coming from far countries.

Like me that I have to stay at home if I dont find a solution. HELP!!!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Anyone interested I have 2 tickets for the 24th sept, wishing to sell as I found already for the 23rd. They are section 120 row 2.

Only thing to note is that you will have to collect them at the venue. Written to ticketmaster and they will add the name of another person for the collection(I have the mail to send you if you like), so if you are interested let me know. Face value obviously, 95 dollars plus ticketmaster fees if I am not wrong.

susannag75@hotmail.com

hordodaa@verizon.net

Thursday Sept. 24th. two tickets section 134 row 25 (41 rows in section). face value plus ticketmaster charge = 266 each. These are great seats, check theclaw seating chart. Hate to give them up but I'm going on the 23rd and without a Friday night gig, I can't do two shows in a row during the work week. Would rather sell to a fan like me in lieu of stubhub.

• Subscriber

Well after going back and forth and round and round I have 2 9/24 seats for sale.

They are in Sec 310 row 5. I think they are very good solid $95 seats. You are right in line with stage, and only row 5.

If anyone needs NY seats, let me know.

sb

tdfxman@yahoo.com

TRADED[/font]