Giants Stadium Show Reschedule from Friday 25th September Ticket Exchange/Sell/Requests

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I have floor tickets for 9/23 and am looking to trade them for the floor tickets on 9/24. This is all I am looking for - a straight trade: floor for floor.Please let me know because the date change made it impossible for us (couple from Amsterdam) to see the show on Wednesday. Thanks!

• Subscriber

Hi All,

I am flying in from the UK, now in time for the Wednesday show! I plan to take advantage of my early arrival & take in the Thursday show too- if I can get2 tickets.

Can anyone tell me please what the situation is with gigs in the US for buying tickets outside of the stadium. I think that 'scalping' is illegal inthe US but does this stop general public selling any spares they may have?

Alternatively does anyone have 2 spare tickets they are able to sell me?

Otherwise is my best bet 'stub hub?'

Thanks,

Dave

• Subscriber

davecauvin wrote:

Hi All,

I am flying in from the UK, now in time for the Wednesday show! I plan to take advantage of my early arrival & take in the Thursday show too- if I can get 2 tickets.

Can anyone tell me please what the situation is with gigs in the US for buying tickets outside of the stadium. I think that 'scalping' is illegal in the US but does this stop general public selling any spares they may have?

Alternatively does anyone have 2 spare tickets they are able to sell me?

Otherwise is my best bet 'stub hub?'

Thanks,

Dave

but that doesn't stop it from happening

• Subscriber

domenico wrote:

I have floor tickets for 9/23 and am looking to trade them for the floor tickets on 9/24. This is all I am looking for - a straight trade: floor for floor. Please let me know because the date change made it impossible for us (couple from Amsterdam) to see the show on Wednesday. Thanks!

Nobody who can help us out here?