Giants Stadium Show Reschedule from Friday 25th September Ticket Exchange/Sell/Requests

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Unreal - a "refund" or "trade" just doesn't cut it. U2 management/tour promotors etc. had to have known for months. The NFL announcedthe time change of the Jets game back in April!

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2009/04/nfl_changes_time_of_new_york_j.html

Why the delay U2? 3-and-a-half hours makes that much difference?

So, yeah - travel, hotel, work - cya.

I have 4 GA tickets - not sure what I'm gonna do with 'em a this point. Real bad form on this one. With Stadium shows they have to realize people aretraveling hundreds of miles to see them. A Friday to a Wednesday is a huge switch.

Aargh.

• Subscriber
In an effort to help our members trade tickets for the show that has been re-scheudled, we have posted this topic

ONLY TICKED TRADES/SELLS/REQUESTS

All other commentary will be deleted.
  • Subscriber

I don't get to NY till the thursday(can't fly out wednesday) as I'm from the UK.

I know it's a long shot due to todays announcement but I need to swap 2 GA's for friday(wednesday) to the thursday.

Cheers in advance.

I am looking for some understanding New Yorkers who would like to trade 4 Thursday GA's for 4 Wednesday GA's.

I can't make the Wednesday show but if anyone is willing to swap it would make my first trip to New York a success.

I realize it might be hard for anyone other than actual residents of New York so that is why I'm asking.

If you know of anyone who can help please contact me at

mr_row at hotmail dot com

Traveling in from Canada, flight booked, hotel booked and days off work booked. Scary!

I am looking for some understanding New Yorkers who would like to trade 4 Thursday GA's for 4 Wednesday GA's.

I can't make the Wednesday show but if anyone is willing to swap it would make my first trip to New York a success.

I realize it might be hard for anyone other than actual residents of New York so that is why I'm asking.

If you know of anyone who can help please contact me at

mr_row at hotmail dot com

Traveling in from Canada, flight booked, hotel booked and days off work booked. Scary!

• Subscriber

Looking for a good single reserved seat for (what is now) NYC 1 (Weds.)--or RZ would be great too. No regular GA, because I'll be driving in from out ofstate that day.

Thanks,

Mike