Giants Stadium Show Reschedule from Friday 25th September Ticket Exchange/Sell/Requests

Went to LA last October and had tix for Neil Young then on the way to the stadium they announced on the radio that he canceled the concert because hedidn't want to cross picket lines. That sucked! At least this one's not canceled -- I justhope they play like it's Friday night!!!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I have 3 GA's for former Friday Sept 25(now Wednesday Sept 23) and would love to swap for 3 GA's for the Thursday Sept 24 NYC show.

We are coming in from Canada and cannot change our plans. It would be a real life saver. Thanks

stm@rogers.com

• Subscriber

What a not beautiful day! Just booked my flight last week for the 25th and was so happy to get tickets. Now I just cry, cry, cry! If anyone is interessted: 2tickets for Sec304 Row 16 both for 80EUR. I have paid 230USD...

Please email to steffie_koehler@hotmail.com

Steph

• Subscriber

I have two tickets in Section 105 Row 39 at Giants stadium for the rescheduled show on 9/23. Can't make that date and am interested in trading forcomparable seats on 9/24. Please PM if interested!

Hi,

I have 2 tickets for the re-scheduled U2 gig at the Giants Stadium for Friday September 25th. Unfortunately I only fly out from Ireland on Thursday 24th socannot make the re-scheduled date of Wednesday - :-(

If anyone would be willing to swap tickets for the Thursday night I would greatly appreciate it. Please email me at paudieokeeffe@ireland.com or contact me on00353 86 3684361

Thanks,

Paudie

• Subscriber

We have had our flight from California, hotels booked since we bought the concert tickets. We would like to trade our now Wednesday night (9/23) generaladmission tickets for Thursday night (9/24) general admission tickets. We have 4 tickets and need to trade for the same number. We would greatly appreciateany help with this. Email me if you are able to make this trade. Thank you!
michelleintahoe[/font]@gmail.com