Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigwave

Giants Stadium Show Reschedule from Friday 25th September Ticket Exchange/Sell/Requests

I would like to purchase two GAs for Sept. 23 if anyone has them. Thank you. Please contact me at jewlsdeluxe@yahoo.com

If you are planning on getting a refund, I will buy your tickets. Please email dperry@palmspringsads.com

Yeah, I would like to also try to get 2 GA's for the 9/23 show.

If anyone has them I would buy them. I also have a good pair of 95$ seats for Thursday I would maybe trade.

Thanks

Have 2 V.I.P tickets ($550 seats) sec132 row20 for (as it seems) Wednesday 23rd. Flying in from Europe on 24th and want to trade to similar tickets to concerton Thursday 24th. Please email me; cathrine_1974@hotmail.com

Thursday September 24th show: Have two (2) $250 seats right next to the stage. Want to trade them for GA's the same night. Although mine are more expensivei'll overlook the price difference. Anybody? PM me through U2.com or e-mail me: jaimerodriguezmedia@gmail.com Thanks in advance

I have 4 $95 seats, section 308, row 16 for the 9/24 show that I would like to trade for the 9/23 show if you are interested. Due to a scheduling conflict withanother event, the show now moved to Wednesday, 9/23 works better for me. Let me know.

I am all sorted for both of the NY shows (very thankful and am hoping everyone gets sorted)...but, I am trying to help a friend out from the zoo who is unableto log on to get in the zoo...

This zootop is needing wanting to purchase GA's for both shows...so if anyone has tickets to either or both, would you please email me at:

christianTL@hotmail.com

and then I will share with you this zootops personal email to contact. Thank you!

I made plans to fly in from CA for the Friday, now Wednesday, show. My flight doesn't arrive until Thursday so I am now searching to either swap myWednesday tix for your Thurs tix - or buy tix for Thursday. My Wed tix are section 336, row 12, seats 21-22. I was really looking to forward to seeing U2 atGiants Stadium - where I first saw them as a teenager many years ago. Please help me keep this hope alive (I know a little dramatic, but I'm reallydisappointed - and mad at the Jets!!!!). Please email me at kcurran75@yahoo.com if you can help. Thanks!

I have the VIP packages for the 23rd... 10 year wedding anniversary.HELP

I need to exchange for the 24th show. I fly in from Seattle on the 24th. please help.

My tixs are sect 130 row 2 seats 15/16 VIP with dinner and parking.

please reply to davidr@allpak.com

Thank you SOOOO much

David