do I'm the only one?

alvarock

• Subscriber

I did facebook for a week, I never touched twitter, and linked in is a pain in the ass because I've forgotten my password.

I HATE new trends in social media.

SO my solution....communication=0

Write me a letter.

and if it's so urgent I need to know about it yesterday, I don't wanna know.

pimp.gif

• Subscriber

I like Facebook, it has it's place in modern life BUT, for me, the downsides are; people who spend all their holiday updating their status, how sad/boringis that?; people with more than 100 or so friends, are they really friends & what is the difference between a facebook friend and a real friend?; all theadvertising rubbish, which seems to have increased tenfold recently.

I prefer the Zoo, at least we all have good taste in music but I do also like Facebook. A word of warning - be careful who you allow to be a friend and who youallow to view your photos. Enough said!

• Subscriber

PiChU wrote:

I got rid of my facebook account a few months back

I hate it that people foccus on social networks as the onlyway to meet people

nothing like the real deal.

But for me it WAS the only way to meet you roll.gif (Zoo aside lol)

• Subscriber

Elaine1202 wrote:

I like Facebook, it has it's place in modern life BUT, for me, the downsides are; people who spend all their holiday updating their status, how sad/boring is that?; people with more than 100 or so friends, are they really friends & what is the difference between a facebook friend and a real friend?; all the advertising rubbish, which seems to have increased tenfold recently.

I prefer the Zoo, at least we all have good taste in music but I do also like Facebook. A word of warning - be careful who you allow to be a friend and who you allow to view your photos. Enough said!

A few old classmates, ex-coworkers, current coworkers and a bunch of Zootopians = that's what my friends are made of.