More European shows planned in 2010?

apocalyptic_queen

• Subscriber

MacFoley wrote:

i read there was a criket ground that u2 want to play in. also it would be THE perfect 360 setting too.

In England? Old Trafford is used for concerts but I can't think of any other venues that do so. I know there has been talk about the newground in Cardiff being used for concerts but it wouldn't have the capacity.

But on t'other side of the world U2 360 in the MCG... now there's a thought. As long as they don't mess up the pitch for the Ashes.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

but truely if they stopped touring altogether and just continued doing albums I'd be most satisfied...

That way they can get their own priorities done like ie their families and future and we get everlasting u2 music well at least thats what would be nice..

besides if they continue touring everytime they made an album we'd miss out on more albums whilst they miss out on important lively hood because they are too busy making profit on shows..............

but thats what i know and am taught and believe just look at other examplers'' rock'' on ....* just a thought *