If you care about Bono...

Opeth

He looks beautiful, handsome What so bad about the picture. He was born naked, I wish we were all naked instead of having to hide our bodies. I like freedom.But, because of all the manly laws, I have to wear clothing.

He looks so good. It doesn't matter what the world thinks. Prince Bono is a very handsome creation of God and I am going to enjoy him just the way God senthim into the world. I am no judge, and God knows, I will not judge the Prince. He can fly free spiritually, physically, mentally and in every way. I don'tlike to feel his spirit like in a jail cell. Sometimes you don't have to be in jail to feel jailed or binded spiritually by this world and by otherpeople's energy who constantly try to steal one's actual life away. If you don't be careful, a person can have you live your life according totheir dreams, and the next thing you know, you wake up and smell the coffee, and find out that you've been sleeping, living someone'elses dream. Thisactually does happen to very innocent people, who live with a clean mind and soul. No, I say let him be free, be a man, thats what he is and he doesn'thurt my eyes, and I don't stain his image because I respect him and I feel that he is sacred to me too. So, No one should be critizing him. Its not fair.Just leave him alone, I like watching him being free and enjoy all of his existence. We are so blessed and lucky to have Bono. Stop attacking him. Because ofpeople's critizism, he might disappear and then we all pay for the fault of whoever you are harrassing him. I love this Prince. Just let him be, I likewatching him being free, breathing free, no binds, no pressures, no worries, just live and be happy Prince. Prince, enjoy this life while you have it. Godwants it this way. You do deserve the best Bono, you are the one good news, the one good hope, the one good dream I have within me. This world actually hassomeone I can celebrate everyday. Yes, that man is the Prince of U2.

• Subscriber

TheFungusAmongus wrote:

damn, people need to get a life and shut the fuck up. (referring to the tmz duckheads)

besides.. nothing wrong with the pic. he looks normal and like he's always looked.

fckin ass media and society....

What she said.