Friendlies........The Next Generation

basher1

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bonome wrote:

Morning all friendlies :-) Dull & windy in my neck of the woods today .... pffttt....I want summer back!!

well Hello Val , not sure if you remember me , we did meet kind of at a simple minds gig in Manchester few years back with Mulls ? you were with your son ithink hun ? ..anyway nice to see ya again love xx hopefully catch ya for a chat soon x x

bonosbaby25 wrote:

Good morning my friendly people.. thanks for keeping my bar running.. while I was sooooo busy yesterday at work.. wft was going on there, then??

Good to see Paula here x I miss ya buddy x

So.. who owes me for all those drinks? Ahhh sod it.. I'm feeling generous.. beers on the house
:)

Hiya Dawn*big wave * xx hopefully catch ya in here soon , just popping in before i make tea :-( xx

basher1 wrote:

bonosbaby25 wrote:

Good morning my friendly people.. thanks for keeping my bar running.. while I was sooooo busy yesterday at work.. wft was going on there, then??

So.. who owes me for all those drinks? Ahhh sod it.. I'm feeling generous.. beers on the house

Morning Dawn....

well im not a grass but Marie and Val were actually lying under one of the pumps letting the beer just run i mean thats takin' the piss.......lol

Oh and i saw Liz and Suzie take all the pork scratchings and were firing them at passers-by on the street........

but you didn't hear that from me.

Yer feckin grass.............it was an accident. And it wasn't me started it.....it was Marie and Suzie. It was after they polished off that keg of Stellathat the trouble began

By the way..........did anyone see where the strippers snake went? He wants it back.......we saw it disappear, but no-one saw where it went.....or thegoateek.gif

paulac wrote:

bonome wrote:

Morning all friendlies :-) Dull & windy in my neck of the woods today .... pffttt....I want summer back!!

well Hello Val , not sure if you remember me , we did meet kind of at a simple minds gig in Manchester few years back with Mulls ? you were with your son i think hun ? ..anyway nice to see ya again love xx hopefully catch ya for a chat soon x x

Yes of course I remember you Paula!! happy.gif It was my son I was with - youhave a good memory! Good to touch base again. Look forward to that chat. xx

lizmen wrote:

basher1 wrote:

bonosbaby25 wrote:

Morning Dawn....

well im not a grass but Marie and Val were actually lying under one of the pumps letting the beer just run i mean thats takin' the piss.......lol

Oh and i saw Liz and Suzie take all the pork scratchings and were firing them at passers-by on the street........

but you didn't hear that from me.

Yer feckin grass.............it was an accident. And it wasn't me started it.....it was Marie and Suzie. It was after they polished off that keg of Stella that the trouble began

By the way..........did anyone see where the strippers snake went? He wants it back.......we saw it disappear, but no-one saw where it went.....or the goatroll.gif

I saw the goat leave with Barry - he led it out on a red silky leash with leather studded collar!! wink.gif

Archived