Friendlies........The Next Generation

Ahhhhhhhh, I thought the goat was with Barry.

Barry...........the goat needs her medication from the clinic or things could get nasty. And the stripper needs them back cos they're part of the actdevil.gif

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hi Val.. Hi Barry.. well, it's been a lovely day here today.. very warm and really sunny.. it's been like summer.. lol

hey Val.. I know how strange this place gets.. I've been around a while.. lol at least in here, we have lovely, friendly crazy people :)

Oh Dawn .... lol ... I didn't mean anything strange by calling it strange, or meant to infer that you were strange or the friendly thread was strange ... i..... errrrrrr...... *digs hole a bit deeper* ROFL .... You do realise I am joking I hope :)

I love being with the lovely, friendly, crazy people ..... speaking of which ..... Hiya Barry x

bonome wrote:

Oh Dawn .... lol ... I didn't mean anything strange by calling it strange, or meant to infer that you were strange or the friendly thread was strange ... i ..... errrrrrr...... *digs hole a bit deeper* ROFL .... You do realise I am joking I hope
:)

I love being with the lovely, friendly, crazy people ..... speaking of which ..... Hiya Barry x

Val stop fucking about......

DAWN YER A WEIRDO..........lol