Friendlies........The Next Generation

basher1

We're expecting visitors for the weekend, so pleased the sun is out for them being here .... means we can get out a bit too :)

Your boy will be settled well in to his school by now I expect? It's a while since I asked and thought I'd just check .... lol. Is it 3 children youhave?

Enjoy your day out and make the most of that scorcher mate x

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bonome wrote:

We're expecting visitors for the weekend, so pleased the sun is out for them being here .... means we can get out a bit too
:)

Your boy will be settled well in to his school by now I expect? It's a while since I asked and thought I'd just check .... lol. Is it 3 children you have?

Yeah Val 3 kids....

the wee man apparantly spent most of Tuesday upside down on his chair (officially i was horrified unofficially i was pissin masel)........he's settled inok good days and bad but he'll be ok.......lol

basher1 wrote:

bonome wrote:

We're expecting visitors for the weekend, so pleased the sun is out for them being here .... means we can get out a bit too
:)

Your boy will be settled well in to his school by now I expect? It's a while since I asked and thought I'd just check .... lol. Is it 3 children you have?

Yeah Val 3 kids....

the wee man apparantly spent most of Tuesday upside down on his chair (officially i was horrified unofficially i was pissin masel)........he's settled in ok good days and bad but he'll be ok.......lol

That's brilliant!! A boy after his dad's heart eh!wink.gifroll.gif

What a fab boy you have Barry.......he's probably got a point. The world looks better upside down sometimes. That boy will go far.

Well, a beautiful day here today, but am doing jobs around the house. Going out tomorrow with my family, and my old mum, to a food festival. Hoping to getloads of freebies there, me being a foodie and that. Will also be going into the demonstration tent cos Marco Pierre White is doing a cookery demonstration sodon't want to miss it.

Am thinking things over and deciding what to do as my life has suddenly gone off on a tangent, but it could be really good for me so am giving it a go. But,why oh why doe things happen, and you don't have the money to get going with something?

Oh well, it'll work out in the end.........what an adventure though roll.giftongue.gifsmokin.gif

• Subscriber

lizmen wrote:

What a fab boy you have Barry.......he's probably got a point. The world looks better upside down sometimes. That boy will go far.

Well, a beautiful day here today, but am doing jobs around the house. Going out tomorrow with my family, and my old mum, to a food festival. Hoping to get loads of freebies there, me being a foodie and that. Will also be going into the demonstration tent cos Marco Pierre White is doing a cookery demonstration so don't want to miss it.

Am thinking things over and deciding what to do as my life has suddenly gone off on a tangent, but it could be really good for me so am giving it a go. But, why oh why doe things happen, and you don't have the money to get going with something?

Oh well, it'll work out in the end.........what an adventure though
imageimageimage

Hey Liz.. hope you are ok, love.. you know where I am if ya need to chat x x x x

• Subscriber

Hey all.....

.we're finally getting our summer now

Iv had a fab day.......iv just spent the day on the Aran Islands...this is where some of Father Ted was shot. All il say is Sun+Beer+Boats= not a good mix.

• Subscriber

Father Ted got shot????!! LOL!

The sun + beer parts sound fab. Not so sure about the boats tho.......

Hope all friendlies are doing OK.....and, like me, are not too envious of those in Chicago right now. BAH!

suziem wrote:

Father Ted got shot????!! LOL!

The sun + beer parts sound fab. Not so sure about the boats tho.......

Hope all friendlies are doing OK.....and, like me, are not too envious of those in Chicago right now. BAH!

Nope not bothered at all pretty standard setlist (with the exception of Bad) so pretty MEH for me.......thank fuck I never stayed up for it.

cathkel wrote:

Hey all.....

.we're finally getting our summer now

Iv had a fab day.......iv just spent the day on the Aran Islands...this is where some of Father Ted was shot. All il say is Sun+Beer+Boats= not a good mix.

All il say is Sun+Beer+Boats= not a good mix.

Well Fuckin DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............roll.gif

Archived