Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Friendlies........The Next Generation

So glad to know you're still alive Bash! I have no other way of contacting you other than on here & was getting a bit concerned .....

[quote name=gibbo1968 wrote:

lizmen] Hello hello..................how is everyone.

I've not been here for a few days..........been run off my feet cooking for the last 2 days, and i'm still cooking now. Oh well, nearly finished. Just 2 more things to do, then do the packaging and it's away I go. Will sit and do my sums tonight then it's the moment of truth. Still, nothing ventured nothing gained so they tell me.

So, what's everyone else been doing then?

Liverpool Liztongue.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk/liverpool/localhistory/journey/lime_street/adelphi/series.shtml

I have finished cooking yer daft bugger lol...................he was the main man him. hahahahaha

Liz? Is that you? Only one post? .... Is that what had to happen in order to sort out your profile problem? If it is you ... why does it say in your profile you're from South Carolina?  Why is it not your picture on the avi?

questions, questions, lol ... :)

Liz? Is that you? Only one post? .... Is that what had to happen in order to sort out your profile problem? questions, questions, lol ... :)
Yup, it's me Val, Liverpool Liz who now has the profile of Liz from California. Posted down in the techie thread again.........for the love of God this is driving me fucking  mental (and no comments there please Basher)

Liverpool Liz mad.gifsmokin.gif

i'm saying fuck all.........

Fair enough Basher, fair enough mate.......how are you all doing there in Edinbugga then?

Val i just sent ya a pm mate.
wink.gif

Cheers Barry -got the pm ok, but can't get a reply to send to you!!  Will catch up soon mate.

No idea Val....the mind boggles. I've got to tell poor Baja yet.......

************** continues banging head against a brick wall ****************

Liverpool Lizsmokin.gif