Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Friendlies........The Next Generation

A tee-total nun could drink me under the table these days.....just one whiff from the alehouse door and i'm singing the song about and actress and thebishop

If i'm gonna have a hangover..........it might as well be a biggun.......

14671.jpg

Here ya go peeps......get yer laughing gear round this lot then

cocktails.jpg

More for me.......

cocktails.jpg

A touch of Sheep Dip

whisky.jpg

And a bag of pork scratchings

scratchings.jpg

cathkel wrote:

and im Irish.......i could drink ye under the table

OH IS THAT RIGHT YA BAM COME AHEAD AND WE'LL SEE WHO DRINKS WHO UNDER THE TABLE YA RADGE...........

i'll bring the Jaffa Cakes......lol

Emm, I'll take up the challenge another night.....just nana napped on the couch for an hour and am going to my bed to see if I can kip there instead! Aye,wuss! Nite all!

suziem wrote:

Emm, I'll take up the challenge another night.....just nana napped on the couch for an hour and am going to my bed to see if I can kip there instead! Aye, wuss! Nite all!

Ah'll no be far behind ya Suzie....that is to say you will be in yer bed in your hoose and i'll be in ma bed in ma hoose.....jist taeclarify.....not wanting anybody getting jealous here....*looks towards Val*......lol

basher1 wrote:

suziem wrote:

Emm, I'll take up the challenge another night.....just nana napped on the couch for an hour and am going to my bed to see if I can kip there instead! Aye, wuss! Nite all!

Ah'll no be far behind ya Suzie....that is to say you will be in yer bed in your hoose and i'll be in ma bed in ma hoose.....jist tae clarify.....not wanting anybody getting jealous here....*looks towards Val*......lol

It's too feckin cold out there to make the trip over the Border tonight Bash ... so I'll be in ma bed in ma hoose too!! ..... besides .... greendoesn't suit me!tongue.gif

bonome wrote:

basher1 wrote:

suziem wrote:

Ah'll no be far behind ya Suzie....that is to say you will be in yer bed in your hoose and i'll be in ma bed in ma hoose.....jist tae clarify.....not wanting anybody getting jealous here....*looks towards Val*......lol

It's too feckin cold out there to make the trip over the Border tonight Bash ... so I'll be in ma bed in ma hoose too!! ..... besides .... green doesn't suit me!roll.gif

basher1 wrote:

bonome wrote:

basher1 wrote:

suziem wrote:

It's too feckin cold out there to make the trip over the Border tonight Bash ... so I'll be in ma bed in ma hoose too!! ..... besides .... green doesn't suit me!wink.gif

Sleep well Suzie & Barry -Tomorrow is another day and there will be more chaos to cause....roll.gif