U2 Crazy in Vegas!

u2dave110862

Prob going to need two nights at the same venue to film (Zoo TV, Popmart, Elevation, and Vertigo all had two nights)....Vegas is only one show....Could do itin Vegas, yet if they don't get it right, then there are no do-overs....

We'll see....I say they are doing Giants Stadium....They have never done a DVD in NY/NJ area.....

• Subscriber

i posted this in another thread, but i hope u2 chose to film a dvd away from the states this time. last 2 dvd's boston and chicago are 2 of the worst liveu2 dvd's you can purchase, more so the latter. boston i can just about handle, it has a cracking version of THE FLY.

kings wrote:

Zoo Tv was filmed in one take as Adam didn't show for the first night.

True, but they filmed both nights of Zoo TV as the camera, lighting, sound, etc...is what they really need to work on for filming a live music event. Eventhough Adam wasn't there, both nights were filmed...

If you watch the Boston Elevation DVD extra and behind the scenes they talk about how hard it is to film a concert because of all the lighting and other techissues.....

I would say they need two nights to have everything set up....

MacFoley wrote:

i posted this in another thread, but i hope u2 chose to film a dvd away from the states this time. last 2 dvd's boston and chicago are 2 of the worst live u2 dvd's you can purchase, more so the latter. boston i can just about handle, it has a cracking version of THE FLY.

I would say it should be a new director....Too many quick cuts for me....

I think if they film at Giants Stadium it would be great....

MacFoley wrote:

i posted this in another thread, but i hope u2 chose to film a dvd away from the states this time. last 2 dvd's boston and chicago are 2 of the worst live u2 dvd's you can purchase, more so the latter. boston i can just about handle, it has a cracking version of THE FLY.

I always thought that was the best live version of the Fly honestly.

MacFoley wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

MacFoley wrote: