Do the bandmembers visit this board?

illumination70

• Subscriber

lol! Well, nearly all of the Adam videos he shot up to the countdown of the album release were for the most part suggestions given here in the old zoo. We hada Adam video suggestions thread on the Sub side in the Adam folder. We had fun going through following each Adam video release and seeing who's suggestionhe used. Also, one of the first ones, the tea video, there's a thread in the Adam folder called Cafe Nude. Its basically a general discussion area forpeople to pop in and say hello and chat about whatever with each other. We often jokingly refer to Adam as the "barista" of "Cafe Nude."Shortly after starting that thread in the old zoo, the tea video surfaced with him serving up some green tea. :) Those are the more obvious ones. The restI'll keep to myself since it's more speculation on my part. ;)

So, yes they do check up on us every now and again. As to how often and what they read and etc is anyone's guess. But it's kinda cool to know thatthough.

• Subscriber

PiChU wrote:

Yeah they actually heard our pettitions to bring more of the Achtung baby album to the new shows

and now everyone's asking more of "Pop" for the new shows...Some people just can't be pleased!

hehehe

happy.gif More of POP, sounds good to me tongue.gif But I guess they can't please everyone