presale codes

meweavy

i was wondering when you pay the $50 to upgrade.do you get the presale codes sent straight away,or do they send the presale codes as soon or near when ticketsgo on sale.

has anybody who paid the money got their presale codes yet??

also is it only 1code you get per upgrade. or do they send you codes for say 2 venues.

cheers.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Does anyone know if you can get standing tickets with the presale? From what I remember from the last tour was that a lot of people weren't happy with the

seats they were given. Also how long before general release do you get to use the presale?

Dono Pox wrote:

Does anyone know if you can get standing tickets with the presale? From what I remember from the last tour was that a lot of people weren't happy with the seats they were given. Also how long before general release do you get to use the presale?

you can try to get standing tickets,i think they did have some allocated,but i couldnt get any last time,i got seated.also if i remember presalewent on sale on the wednesday i believe then they went on general sale friday,and the presale lasted until thursday night.

last time I was lucky and got GA with the presale code. Just sat with the computer ready to go at the right time and entered the code. I remember a lot of

people were not so fortunate and fairly unhappy. I think it was good for one venue, can't remember what the max tickets allowed was.

I am curious about this issue as well. I had to pay four times the face value for tickets to the last concert they had here in Charlotte, NC. There was a great

deal of floor space for what was referrenced 'General Admission', if I recall correctly. Those were available for a very similar price as compared to

the seat-numbered tickets. I prefer to stand for shows anyhow so the GA tickets were suited my needs. My only other question is how to get into the inner floor

area within the circular catwalk.

I saw them in Boston and because most people in GA got as close to the stage as they could, a lot of the floor in the back was empty. To get into the inner

enclosed area, when they scanned our tickets for admission it said go to floor(regular GA) or that you got to go into that inner area. If you got scanned for

that inner circle you could bring another person in with you. The GA tickets were actually cheaper than some of the not-as-good seats I got for other U2 shows

that year. I had a blast!

the ga tickets are cheaper then seated tickets.but you have to be very quick and very lucky to get ga tickets,especially for a u2 tour.

any tour for that matter.

im gonna go for ga tickets for any venue or date that i can.i think the trick is not to be too fussy about what day you want to see them.