which opening band are you most interested/excited about ?

howardu2

in order.......

1 Muse....have never seen them before and I really like them...imo, they are very underappreciated, at least here in America....I was going to see them inColumbus in May of 2007, but the show ended up getting cancelled frown.gif ifthey have ever played here in Cleveland, I don't know about it.

2 Black Eye Peas....don't know much about them but I know they've been around for a while and they seem to have a following.

3 Snow Patrol...nothing against them but I saw them open for Silversun Pickups in 2007...they were good, entertaining, but nothing really memorable.

meerkat and i really like muse and would really like to see them at our show, but, ours will be black eyed peas, and honestly, though i would rather see muse, i think black eyed peas are gonna be really fun to see. always thought they were a cool, fun group of people and this latest album "THE END" sounds like its gonna be kickass live. sounds different from their other stuff, in a way. not very versed on all there is of the black eyed peas, but, i think im gonna enjoy this. would be fun to have both muse and black eyed peas at the same show. now that'd make it  easier. lol. 

at my last u2 show, it was damian marley. lmao. you all remember how bad that was... LMAO. high dude with the flag!! lol.
i missed Keane by one show. and i LOVE Keane. lol.