Grrrrr.......LOG IN Problems

cathkel

• Subscriber

Iv just spent the last hour trying to get in here....

i can't believe the new zoo has been up and running for months now and we;re still having problems logging in.

Come on Mods.......Get it sorted.

Anyone else having problems???????

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Manager

cathkel wrote:

i can't believe the new zoo has been up and running for months now and we;re still having problems logging in.

very frustrating today.... same probs here.

Talking now with tech, lots of traffic today with the US leg underway, apologies for this, and expect new login system by the end of the week we are led tobelieve, watch out for announcement soon.

• Subscriber

bigwave wrote:

cathkel wrote:

Talking now with tech, lots of traffic today with the US leg underway, apologies for this, and expect new login system by the end of the week we are led to believe, watch out for announcement soon.

Thanks Bigwave......lets hope they can get it sorted ASAP.....its long overdue.

There are still soooooo many problems here it's just sad.

People still can't get in to the paid forums or used to be able to access them but now can't. Log in is a jokeas is moving from one are to the next - why do we get bumped out just to go to "My Home"? And a lot of us can't get our avis to work.

Facebook has benefited greatly from poor quality of this zoo, sadly I think a lot of people may not come backhere.

These are just a few problems, all I have to say is that whoever got paid for putting this site together owes U2 a hugerefund!

• Subscriber

bigwave wrote:

cathkel wrote:

Talking now with tech, lots of traffic today with the US leg underway, apologies for this, and expect new login system by the end of the week we are led to believe, watch out for announcement soon.

Within the U2.com new login system equals to new problems.

It's been like what, since months since the lunch of the new site and what has been fixed? Not a single thing. Maybe a few lucky subscribers have had theiraccounts sorted. Other than that it's pointless.

From what I've read on the forums it's even pointless to even contact helpdesk as quite ofthen they don't answer at all.

Whoever is in charge of this site should come here and explain us whay are they doing every day if NOTHING HAS BEEN SORTED OUT? Webmail? Not working. Logins?It took me three tries to get here. Video/Audio player? Some videos won't play regardless of the browser I use.

Of course there's also the issue about not being able to go to Blogs/My Home/etc. without logging out....

Although I didn't have problems accessing the site as such today, the inability of the IT staff to FIX A SINGLE EFFING THING IN 6 MONTHS and Cust.Support's poor support are something the person's should be held responsible for. I hope to see some explanation (and not from the mods, from thepeople in charge) as well as some heads rolls. And not some low level workers - supervisors, heads of department and etc and people who let this"page" go online.

Althouhg the overall concept is great, the delivery is just terrible.

• Subscriber

What the IT guys and the management don't seem to understand is that with such a low quality website they're putting people off.... Instead of stayinghere longer and participating in community life they choose other site, fan-run and better-run site, instead.

The only g0ood thing about the new site is the flawless ticket pre-sale for subscribers :(

Ok i've been banging on about this for ages sent pm's and even posted in what used to be called the tech folder....

apparantly it'll all be sorted by the end of this coming week....

WELL I'LL NOT BE HOLDING MY FUCKIN BREATH I DON'T FANCY TURNING BLUE.......NO WONDER MOST FOLK PISSED OFF OVER TO FACEBOOK.