Boston

kbriggs

Yeah, its ultra-exclusive, you have to win yourself in and the amt of tix the stations are giving away, from what I gather, is about 10-15 per station . Some

say its going to be at The Paradise but I think thats just a decoy. I'm only speculating but think its going to be VERY small...my random guess is the

First Act Guitar Studio near Berklee or Berklee. I heard a rumor they will be loading the winners up on a bus to an undisclosed location to keep it top secret.

I must say the hype is causing quite a frenzy. I wish I could go!

• Subscriber

hey - this is my first post on here... I won some of these tix today from my local radio station. They wouldn'ttell me where it's going to be! They said they will let me know by the start of next week and that there is a chance they will have the winners meetsomewhere and be loaded onto a bus and taken to the show!!! The only other thing they said was that this wil be a very small show.... very exciting, Ican't wait!!!!! image

if you are in the Boston/RI area listen to coast 93.3 & mix 98.5

• Subscriber

jacquelineg wrote:

hey - this is my first post on here... I won some of these tix today from my local radio station. They wouldn't tell me where it's going to be! They said they will let me know by the start of next week and that there is a chance they will have the winners meet somewhere and be loaded onto a bus and taken to the show!!! The only other thing they said was that this wil be a very small show.... very exciting, I can't wait!!!!!
wink.gif

OMG!! How awesome. Congrats on your win!! I have been trying to win, I hope I can be as lucky!

• Subscriber

jacquelineg wrote:

hey - this is my first post on here... I won some of these tix today from my local radio station. They wouldn't tell me where it's going to be! They said they will let me know by the start of next week and that there is a chance they will have the winners meet somewhere and be loaded onto a bus and taken to the show!!! The only other thing they said was that this wil be a very small show.... very exciting, I can't wait!!!!!
wink.gif

Very cool!!! Good for you! but all I have say is, OMG not ANOTHER radio station. I have been trying on 6 radio stations already for the past 2days!!!!t

• Subscriber

thanks for the congrats... I never thought I would get lucky enough to win, so I guess keep trying, you never know!

I'm still trying to figure my way around these message boards...

I just read on some other threads that some people are upset about people winning these tix on the radio!? Just for the record I've been a fan since thebegining... my brother first took me to see U2 in Belfast when I was about 11years old back in the ealry 80's and I've been lucky enough to see themin both the North & South of Ireland as well as here in the US in Boston.... last time they were in Boston my tickets were stolen and I didn't get togo to the show image so I am very grateful to have this opportunity to goto the show next week...

So, I guess my point is that you can't go assuming that everyone who wins through a radio station isn't a 'true fan'. I pay for this membershipreally because I want to be able to buy pre-sale tix for the shows... I'm not someone who posts but it bothered me to read people pasing judgement, justsaying...